Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Conquest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 6523297419_4c31b038d8_z.jpg]

Discuss!

Nobunaga is the one in the center with Zekrom. He seems cool. The same for the character with Mewtwo and the one with Articuno.

The game is for DS and it's quite interesting.Maybe a darker aproach in Pokemon? I hope it will be released in Europe :3
Is this the game that was going to be revealed?

I think it'll be interesting, even though I haven't got a clue what Nobunaga is. I guess the gameplay will be a bit diferent than the classic Pokémon games. Also it's a bit funny that all these guys have impressive legendaries and the girl on bottom left is accompanied by a Jigglypuff Toungue
Another random Spin-Off, but it seems kinda interesting Toungue
I am so curious to see what sort of spinoff would this game be, and if it is interesting!

I Hear it's like pokemon rangers.....(i've never played rangers)
Dunno why but the guy with the Groudon reminds me of Jiraiya from Naruto!
Anyway, I have read something about it being a strategy-based game.
Nobunaga is , in the main Nobunaga's Ambition series, a warlord aiming to conquer all of Japan.Now how Pokemon can relate to this..
i think it will be related to a mixed style. Pokemon-style and naruto style.
Whatever happened to good ol' Pokemon games? Whatever, this looks like a weird cross-over to me, more like shovelware. It's a classic Pokemon Dungeon (sux). Pokemon are taking a turn for the worst those days...

And I doubt there's any kind of innovation implemented in this game. For the time being, it seems that it works like the previous games. Only the story changes.

Not interested. Just wanted to express my grief for Pokemon. :/
I am going to get this (in case it becomes available outside Japan), since I think it'll be pretty good mix of Pokémon and an other game. I used to dislike spin-offs 'till I tried Mystery Dungeon, which i really liked. I don't know whether it's going to be worthy or not, but imo it worths a try. And also, it will probably be one of the last Pokémon games for DS, I wouldn't like to miss it.
An unusual yet interesting idea. I'm looking forward it. I can't understand why so much hate about this game expecially since it's a freaking spin-off. I have never seen again so much whining over a Pokemon spin-off from the fans themselves. And we have even seen pointless spin-offs like Pokemon Channel ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Channel ) but I don't recall anyone ever complain about it.

As about the old games...tell me what's good on a game like Pokemon Red where there are no descriptions for the attacks and the items, you can carry only few items, the sprites are ugly even for a Game Boy game and so on. The francise keeps the old, good formula by adding new stuff in every generation so I can't understand why you whine every time a new generation is released.
Well , imo , for a spin-off t's a very good idea , i don't know about the gameplay but the idea behind it i think is quite good. And as vetus said , it's just a spin-off.

On the other side , maybe it was because the fans were waiting for mystery dungeon Toungue (that spin-off is awesome isn't it? Both of them , storyline etc)
Another Mystery Dungeon? No thanks.
(30-01-2012 11:28 PM)Vetus Wrote: [ -> ]Another Mystery Dungeon? No thanks.

Why you say that, don't you like this spin-off? Personally, I loved it and would really like to see the Gen V version of it.
It isn't impossible to see it in Europe. Nintendo of Europe has stated that European plans about this game are to be confirmed. Hmm... Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's