Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémemes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[Image: 346p3qe.jpg]
Soooo. Let's do it right this time guys!

[Image: 7dlae25m17folwhyq2.png]

[Image: auby2husmdumsttp6va2.png]

[Image: plebwkccjnsc7uiiog2.png]

[Image: 5h24p1eq054ygsycha2.png]
FR3QUENCY do you upload the pics somewhere cause if i use only the link with the insert image thingy i can't see the pic in the preview. So do you upload them somewhere?
Yeah. Try either http://www.tinypic.com or http://www.imageshack.us

Then grab the direct link to the image, add the [img][/img] tags and paste it between them! Wink
Ok, i already have an account on imageshack and i'll use it more now. I have upload some pics in the "Είστε Pokemaniac; Aποδείξτε το!" thread with some pokemon stuff i have.
Look what i found in 9gag, apparently i'm not the online that has some of those and as i can see the person is from greece too.

[url]http://9gag.com/gag/5925419
[Image: trainerspokemons.th.jpg][/URL]
[Image: startersd.th.jpg]
[Image: someofbestchildhoodsong.th.jpg]
[Image: pokereligion.th.jpg]
[Image: pokemonsd.th.jpg]
[Image: pokemonzodiax.th.jpg]
[Image: 3015984700b.th.jpg]
[Image: awesomesquirtle.th.jpg]
[Image: gottacatchthemall.th.jpg]
[Image: justatypicaltrainer.th.jpg]
[Image: mewwho.th.jpg]
[Image: pokemonsong.th.jpg]
[Image: 1stgenerationp.th.jpg]
[Image: 2301195700b.th.jpg]
[Image: pokemania.th.jpg]

Hmmm a question, how do i make them look big like fr3quency and without saying the KB ?
[Image: howtowinatdating.th.jpg]

[Image: notminefoundithilarious.th.png]

If pikachu becomes a warrior

Apparently in the comments someone says, that it is written "critical hit" and "supper effective" with Unown letters in the weapons. The sword ok i saw it, but i can't really saw the letters in the shield, anyone willing to help?
(04-12-2012 04:45 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]If pikachu becomes a warrior

Apparently in the comments someone says, that it is written "critical hit" and "supper effective" with Unown letters in the weapons. The sword ok i saw it, but i can't really saw the letters in the shield, anyone willing to help?
The first word says "Critical" , the shorter one towards the end says "hit".
On the shield , the word on the top says "Super" and the bottom one says "Effective".

(Press "ctrl" + "+" to zoom in)
[Image: linkachu.th.jpg]
[Image: charmanderalwayso955514.th.jpg]
I've already seen most of these pics in various sites and I find the fact that there is a "9gag" watermark on some of em pretty annoying. There is no reason to put your watermark on something if you haven't actually created it.

Anyway, I really liked and saved the one with Pichu as Link.

[Image: mv1d94.jpg]
[Image: scumbagcharizard.th.jpg]
[Image: everyonehadtodealwithth.th.jpg]
[Image: gameboycolorswimsuits.th.jpg]
Kinda related to pokemon.

[Image: breakingandentering.th.jpg]
(11-12-2012 04:47 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]

For Skyrim it would be more like: Breaks in a house, steals everything of value, pickpockets the owner, backstabs him with a warhammer, traps his soul and finally eats what is left of him.
Hmmm interesting. Now tell me how you did the pic that big? I can't do it like you.Sad
Well played Nintendo, well played.

Maybe true
(12-12-2012 01:06 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]

He should've done this with Zubats.
I don't think he'll be able to do it, way too many zubats.
The name is Jessica Nigri in case you are wondering and she has done many cosplays, like from Skyrim or Harley Quinn from Batman.
Fuck yeah Seaking!
#thread-2466.html

(14-12-2012 07:04 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ] The name is Jessica Nigri in case you are wondering and she has done many cosplays, like from Skyrim or Harley Quinn from Batman.
And she's cosplaying as a male Pikachu instead of female one. *sign*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's