Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémemes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I know Vetus, but can we just let it by? I don't have a problem with her cosplay.

Well, who would like a female pikachu cosplay? Besides the fact,of course, that Jess hasn't played the last 3-4 pokemon games so that she knows what a female Pikachu's tail looks like.
I would also like to add that this costume was the best one in the convention at 2009, designed and made by her, like every other costume she wears.

Also, those dragonballs look awesome!

Nothing worse than a Pokemon nostalgiafag who keeps using Pokemon memes and/or doing Pokemon cosplays even thought he/she has only played the first generation (and maybe the second one). The irony is that lots of Pokemon memes they like to use are not even from the first two generations.
(06-01-2013 07:04 PM)Vetus Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing worse than a Pokemon nostalgiafag who keeps using Pokemon memes and/or doing Pokemon cosplays even thought he/she has only played the first generation (and maybe the second one). The irony is that lots of Pokemon memes they like to use are not even from the first two generations.

Like Mudkipz I guess. I don't think it's bad that some people like the 2 first gens a lot but it can get pretty annoying if they are being stupid about their opinions. Different people like different gens and that's it. I personally believe each one is good in a different way.
(06-01-2013 11:49 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2013 07:04 PM)Vetus Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing worse than a Pokemon nostalgiafag who keeps using Pokemon memes and/or doing Pokemon cosplays even thought he/she has only played the first generation (and maybe the second one). The irony is that lots of Pokemon memes they like to use are not even from the first two generations.

Like Mudkipz I guess. I don't think it's bad that some people like the 2 first gens a lot but it can get pretty annoying if they are being stupid about their opinions. Different people like different gens and that's it. I personally believe each one is good in a different way.

It depends. It's one thing to like the fist two more than the rest and another to criticise the other two as if they're nothing like the first two.

(07-01-2013 04:08 AM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ] The same girl in a Zangoose costume.That's gen 3.

looks awful imo.

(07-01-2013 12:35 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]

Watch the world burn with Ash Ketchum? Sounds good
The same girl in a Zangoose costume.That's gen 3.
Pokemon related

Anime related

Jessica Nigri related

Not bad the Zangoose cosplay.

http://9gag.com/gag/6328416

Awesome
(24-10-2012 05:03 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]http://9gag.com/gag/5673507

http://9gag.com/gag/5670070

Normal/Rock........ what is wrong with me?? Sad

HA!
Ghost/Fight!

B-Day scenario game w/Pokemon (Click to View)
So,I wanna say one thing.
Oppan Magikarp Style!
I choose you, Pikachu!

Who knows, one day they might actually realease it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's