Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: 2012 International Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN

http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2012/02/...-challenge

[Image: 2012interchallenge.png]

We had a thread for the Autumn Friendly, so why not have one for this. Who's going to play? What teams/Pokémon are you building? How many times will your opponents disconnect? How many times can we ragequit in 5 days?

Personally, my exams are over in two weeks, I'll have the time to both build a team and play so yeah, I'm not missing it. Hopefully Nintendo will have fixed the whole disconnecting thing and we may play in a tournament where disconnectors are kicked out instead of winning it and being proud about it.
I think I will be able to participate in this one as well. And I also hope that the problem with the disconnect abuse will be solved (but I don't think so).

So what about the rules? 4V4 doubles with lvl 50 pokes and item/species clause limited to Gen V like the last one or we have something new?

And finally we should practice a bit and test in order to improve our teams together before we enter the competition. Or share some advice based on our experience from the previous tour(s).
It won't be limited to Gen V, that's for sure. I'm 100% sure on the rules since I can't translate the japanese site perfectly. The page has info on two tournaments, this one and a japanese exclusive one, so I can't tell what rules applies to what tournament. But I'm expecting the VGC 2012 ruleset, all Pokémon, register 6 use 4, lv.50 doubles, etc.
If there's a new tour ,
[...]
I'll be the first in line
[...]
But it better work this time.....(skip to 0:42)

Well........yeah. that. Confused Thing is , will it be anywhere near Did/ho? If not i can't participate...........(you said something about 25000 spots , so i understand it's not a wifi tour , right?)
Dude even the banner has "Wi-Fi" written on it. And how else would a 50k-player tournament be held if not online? Even the biggest Pokémon related, non-online tournament (USA's TCG Nationals) never gets more than 1,500 participants.
(10-02-2012 06:14 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Dude even the banner has "Wi-Fi" written on it. And how else would a 50k-player tournament be held if not online? Even the biggest Pokémon related, non-online tournament (USA's TCG Nationals) never gets more than 1,500 participants.

Oh i didn't notice that , lol idk , that's what i was wondering as well Toungue so annyway , what are these spots you me ntioned? The amount of people that can participate? Well be'd better join as soon as posible then........
Όχι ΚΝ wifi θα είναι απλά οι 25000 θέσεις είναι μόνο για Ιάπωνες.Αν κατάλαβα καλά αυτό εννοεί
(10-02-2012 06:22 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]Όχι ΚΝ wifi θα είναι απλά οι 25000 θέσεις είναι μόνο για Ιάπωνες.Αν κατάλαβα καλά αυτό εννοεί

Lol yes i get it now. Toungue Btw , this is an international thread........Toungue
Sorry got carried away.....Actually I hadn't seen NM2's answer when i posted.Anyway on topic I will propably participate too,though I still haven't decided which pokemon I'm gonna use.
Exactly how do I register for the tour and do I have to register a team of 6 at the same time?
PS sorry for double post but i dont know if i edit my previous anyone will see the change
You have to log in to your Global Link account, go to the Global Battle Union and there will be an active tournament in the "Competition" section once registrations are open. You don't have to register your team of 6 at that point, but you have to do so before the actual tournament starts, before March 22nd that is. You register your team by placing them in the Battle Box and following the instructions you'll get once you register in the GBU.
one question...why do they make them 50lvl ?
(12-03-2012 10:15 PM)GIANNIS Wrote: [ -> ]one question...why do they make them 50lvl ?

probably to give more people the chance to participate. or for lazy people. Did you know that db0 does not make his battling pokes lvl 100?
who is db0 ? O.o
(12-03-2012 11:20 PM)GIANNIS Wrote: [ -> ]who is db0 ? O.o

Divided by zer0............
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's