Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Which came first, Digimon or Pokemon? The answer is obvious.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Some Digimon look like some Pokemon. For example: Agumon resembles Charmander in a lot of ways.
There are actually many that do kyubbimon being a haman form of nine tails agumon' s super form looking like charizard the skeleton form looking like an aerodactyl fossil
Exactly my point!
But ninetails is really unfair with it being jap folklore and all
Digimon World is nowhere being a bad game in my humble opinion, has to be one of the best games ever. Also Digimon Tamers is not liked by many people (including me to an extent) because of how much it differs from the original in key areas. Like the fact that cards are used etc. Digimon Adventures (mainly the first one) is a great anime, one which I'd like to watch when I have some time. The same applies to its direct sequel, but the next ones seem quite uninteresting to me. It's just they've gone too far.
(10-03-2012 09:33 PM)Vahn Death Heart Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2012 08:38 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, to be honest, I don't see very many differences between Pokemon and Digimon.

While there are not a lot here are a couple.
Tamers are only able to have one digimon, digimon have four evolutions, they are able to merge with another pokemon and in somecases humans.
Oh and digimon can de-evolve

You're proving my point XD
(11-03-2012 02:03 AM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Digimon World is nowhere being a bad game in my humble opinion, has to be one of the best games ever. Also Digimon Tamers is not liked by many people (including me to an extent) because of how much it differs from the original in key areas. Like the fact that cards are used etc. Digimon Adventures (mainly the first one) is a great anime, one which I'd like to watch when I have some time. The same applies to its direct sequel, but the next ones seem quite uninteresting to me. It's just they've gone too far.

exactly what i am trying to say here !!! they missed some key factors that they were contributing and made it a good anime !!! you filled me up Big Grin
(11-03-2012 02:12 AM)GIANNIS Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2012 02:03 AM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Digimon World is nowhere being a bad game in my humble opinion, has to be one of the best games ever. Also Digimon Tamers is not liked by many people (including me to an extent) because of how much it differs from the original in key areas. Like the fact that cards are used etc. Digimon Adventures (mainly the first one) is a great anime, one which I'd like to watch when I have some time. The same applies to its direct sequel, but the next ones seem quite uninteresting to me. It's just they've gone too far.

exactly what i am trying to say here !!! they missed some key factors that they were contributing and made it a good anime !!! you filled me up Big Grin

Really now? I'm intrigued. Perhaps I should watch it sometime. Is it worth it?
(11-03-2012 02:14 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2012 02:12 AM)GIANNIS Wrote: [ -> ]

Really now? I'm intrigued. Perhaps I should watch it sometime. Is it worth it?

is this irony or are you really interested ??!
No. I am really interested. What, do you think I can't make any serious comments?
(11-03-2012 02:20 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]No. I am really interested. What, do you think I can't make any serious comments?

no not at all !!! Smile
in fact you are pretty serious over many subjects and thats good

here
http://dubhappy.com/digimon-adventure-ep...glish-dub/

HAVE FUNN Big Grin
Thank you bro. AND LET THE ADVENTURE COMMENCE!!!
Lol there might be a pokemon traitor in our midst get him for interrogation dont forget his ponies.
Anyways Toungue im not saying its bad i used to watch it too but unlike pokemon there was no game value.
Y u no like my ponies?
Roflmao corse i like them good money and good hamburgers Skull
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's