Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: LP's TCGO community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:1.0.71 Build Notes | December 12, 2012

Today's build focused primarily on bug fixes and backend tools. In addition to these improvements, Play Types have been implemented for Versus Mode.

Play Types
While in Versus Mode, players select one of three Play Types when searching for a match. These Play Types come with various restrictions on deck construction, ranging from any card in your collection to Theme Decks only. Players will only face opponents who have selected the same Play Type.

Theme Deck: Players can only use Theme Decks. Custom decks are not permitted in this format.

Unlimited: The Unlimited format allows players to use a deck containing cards from any expansion available in the game. Players can use any Theme Deck or Custom Deck in their collection if Unlimited is selected.

Modified: The Modified format is the standard tournament format for all Play! Pokémon events. Expansions are added to the Modified format as they are released, and the oldest legal expansions are rotated out of the Modified format on an annual basis. The current Modified format permits the use of cards from the Black & White expansion and all later expansions. Players can use any Black & White or later Theme Deck, or a Custom Deck containing only Black & White or later cards if Modified is selected.

Updates to the Known Issues posts will occur over the course of the next few days. If you experience a problem with the new build, please check the Known Card Bugs and Known Game Bugs threads first. If your issue doesn’t appear in that list over the course of the next few days, please post it in the Open Beta & Support forums or go to the Pokémon Support Portal to notify us of the issue.

Thanks for your continued support!

And the PTCGO got's the modified format as a play type.
Theme Deck mode for the win. Toungue I hate playing against EXes all the time. xD
I know what you mean but i prefer the unlimited format for now.
Cool! Theme decks!
Quote:1.0.84 Build Notes | January 16, 2013

Today’s build introduces features that accelerate the rate at which players earn Trainer Tokens and booster packs, and provide players that participate in real world tournaments with a handy tool for tracking the contents of their decks.

Daily Login Bonus
This new feature gives provides a bonus for playing the Pokémon TCG Online regularly. It consists of a track designed to help new players get started in the game, and a track that provides recurring bonuses for existing players.

New Player
Day 1 – Basic Orange PvP Deck
Day 2 – 25 Trainer Tokens
Day 3 – 5 non-tradable booster packs, selected randomly from Modified-legal expansions

Existing Player
Day 1-4 – 15 Trainer Tokens
Day 5 – 1 non-tradable booster pack, selected randomly from Modified-legal expansions

Each bonus unlocks 24 hours after receiving the previous bonus and does not require the player to log in on consecutive days to maintain progress on the track. Once a player completes the introductory New Player track they are migrated to the recurring Existing Player track. There is no limit to the number of times a player can complete the Existing Player track, as they are cycled back to the beginning of the track after receiving the bonus for the fifth day!

To ensure that existing players can take full advantage of this new feature, all players will be started on the New Player track, regardless of previous activity within the game.

Daily Match Bonus
The first match that a player completes each day awards 10 Trainer Tokens, in addition to any other rewards from that match. The match must last a reasonable amount of time before this bonus is applied.

Printable Decklists
The Pokémon TCG Online is a great way to test a deck for an upcoming Play! Pokémon event. Once a deck is perfected, a decklist can be printed out, with the same layout used at all of the big tournaments, including the Pokémon TCG World Championships!

If you experience a problem with the new build, please check the Known Card Bugs and Known Game Bugs threads first. If your issue doesn’t appear in that list, please post it in the Open Beta & Support forums or go to the Pokémon Support Portal to notify us of the issue.

Thanks for your continued support!

Prof_Mathis

So i guess we have free booster packs and 1 new deck.

[url]http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/showthread.php?32085-1-0-84-Build-Notes-January-16-2013
So[/url] i saw the new Orange Deck, it's a fighting type deck with Roggenrola, Mienshao, Conkeldurr etc

Trainers
2 cheren
2 N
2 giant cape
2 heavy balls
2 freaking catchers (wooo hooh) (now i need 2 more)
2 switch
2 energy search

hmm and we have 2 dragons exalted packs nice

Should i keep the 2 packs or get one more and trade them for a darkrai ex or something?
Pokémon-wise, the Orange deck is terrible but Trainer-wise, you couldn't ask for more. N, Catcher and Switch are staples in almost every deck and the rest are also generally useful. TCGO says they'll give away those prizes over 5 days, everybody that plays TCGO should at least log in to receive them, one free pack every 5 days sounds great.
Am I the only one who liked this Conkeldurr?
Woah. So every five days you get a free booster?
Seems so. Plus the orange deck once with some great cards.
So since no one responded in my question i'll just keep the packs in order to trade them for EXs and other cards. (I have many wants)
5 packs today and you can't trade them. The packs are the following:
dragons exalted
noble victories
next destinies (regigigas ex, nice pull)
emerging powers
black and white (fa zekrom)

Hmm apparently each person has different packs.
And you can't get plasma storm packs with booster credits, you can only use the codes from the plasma storm packs to get plasma storm packs.
My name is Leo991999 (I am not sure why I used so many 9s) and I added everyone that wrote his username.
Quote:1.7.10 Patch Notes | March 21, 2013

* General: Various fixes to card bugs and game bugs.

* General: Improvements to game infrastructure to reduce memory leaks and improve stability.

* General: Additional foil effects have been enabled.

* General: A smoother transition between cards has been added to Carousel view.

* Play!: A counter has been added to effects that permit a player to select more than one target.

* Play!: A single confirmation is now available for multi-step actions.

* Play!: An “Edit Deck” button appears in the Match Results window.

* Play!: Animations for attack effects have been enabled.

* Play!: Animations for Special Conditions have been enabled.

* Deck Builder: A “Play Selected Deck” button appears in the Deck Manager window.

* Collection: Fixed bug where tagged cards became untagged after logging out.

* Collection: Multiple copies of the same coin are now collapsed into a single stack.

* Shop: Pokémon TCG: EX Power Tins are now available in the Shop.

Interesting patch.
I had to reset my computer recently so i will get this back on soon hopefully, BTW the previous owner had so much useless s*&t on there it was unbelievable. all of it .... facebook and zynga games... eww *shudders*.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's