Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: LP's TCGO community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:1.8 Patch Notes
April 18, 2013

•General: Players may now take additional actions while a card is zoomed during a match or while editing a deck.
•Shop: Players in Canada may now purchase Gems at pokemontcg.com/buygems.
•Shop: Players in Canada may now redeem Gems for booster packs and theme decks in the Shop.
•Play!: Computer-controlled opponents have received updated decks.
•Play!: The Difficulty system for computer-controlled opponents has been overhauled.
•Play!: A scoring system and new Achievements have been added to the Trainer Challenge.
•Collection: New versions of the Basic Green, Basic Blue, and Basic Red decks are now available to all players.
•Collection: An indicator is now present on all items that are new to a player’s collection until the player logs out.

And check this too.

http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/showthr...nformation

We have 3 new basic blue/green/red decks, after i play a few matches i'll post some of the cards.
(i heard that some of them have ultra balls inside, i'll let you know if it's true).

From the box you can see these pokemons:

Basic Blue : Samurrot, Seismitoad, Milotic
Basic Green: Serpior, Beautifly, Yanmega
Basic Red : Emboar, Blaziken, Ninetales

(Great i wanted to get some Blazikens)

Quote:New trainer challenge scoring system

Hey Trainers,

Here is a little more details about the new scoring system in the Trainer Challenge.

Earning Stars
These points are displayed and totaled at the end of the game. These total points are added to the player’s cumulative point total for that individual Trainer Opponent. Players earn stars based on these cumulative points.

Prizes
1st Star per Trainer Opponent= 1 trainer token
2nd Star per Trainer Opponent = 3 trainer tokens
3rd Star per Trainer Opponent = 10 trainer tokens
4th Star per Trainer Opponent = 1 random Booster Pack, non-tradable, selected current modified sets

League Bonus
When a player has earned 4 star in all 12 of the Trainer Opponents in a league (Gold, Platinum or City Champs) they are rewarded with an additional 3 random non-tradable booster packs selected current modified sets.

This is a great way to get some extra boosters packs while unlocking the new basic decks and or any Theme decks you have. Try it out and let us know what you think!

Big Grin

The Decklist for the new decks (after you get all the changes in the deck with the trainer challenge).

B/W - Basic Blue

B/W - Basic Green

B/W - Basic Red
That's the deck for the new B/W - Basic Decks
Screenshots from what i opened today from the 15 packs from the platinum league
Why do I keep opening up stupid cards? Sad
(double post I know)

Just got an Ultra Ball, a Rare Candy and a Kyogre Ex. Plus a Full Art Bianca earlier. All from the trainer challenge in ~10 packs...
Nice, GS.

Here are another 15 packs (city championship this time)
And here are the last packs from trainer challenge (i had opened 1 before that why it's only 14 packs and not 15)
I'll be back tomorrow most probably, and I"ll probably take some packs during the weekend (thanks to Grim Ripper Wink )

Is the new set in the game yet?
Yeah the new set in already online, the first pack i opened today was from plasma freeze Smile
Are there any great cards in it? I want to know what I should open. Toungue
Damn man where you live? Toungue

Deoxys EX / Thundurus EX is gonna be top deck Smile
You can find many lists online.
I've heard about them. I'll try to open one of these when I get some packs. :-P
Got a Legendary Treasures booster pack for 195 tokens and opened an Emolga Full Art and a Lugia EX. (The booster pack has 10 cards instead of 5 that the regular 95 tokens booster packs have)
Got two of these packs. Opened a FA Mew EX, a Meloetta EX and a Terrakion (not EX).
Today was a good day Big Grin

Scizor Prime (the was a bundle with Umbreon prime, Umbreon deck, Metagross evolution, 3 Undaunted booster packs)

1 Mega Lucario-EX (golden border)
3 Kyurem-EX from Ancient Origins (2 Full Art, 1 Regular Art)
2 Sceptile-EX (1 Full Art, 1 Regular Art)
1 Mega Sceptile-EX
1 Hoopa-EX
1 Mega Tyrannitar-EX

4 Vespiquen (the playable one)
3 Ariados (1 reverse foil, 1 normal rare)
2 Vaporeon
1 Jolteon
1 Flareon
Wow! I got a TCGO account yesterday. Ive had nothing good yet
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's