Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: E3 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This thread again Big Grin

All of them are on US PDT.
4/6:
Microsoft - 9:30 AM
Electronic Arts - 12:30 PM
Ubisoft - 3:00 PM
Sony - 6:00 PM

5/6
Nintendo - 9:00 AM

There will be for sure some very important game announcements. First of all, we have Nintendo Wii U and its line up is a bit of mystery. Then we have 3DS, which is already in its second year, and it's time to see some key games for it like New Super Mario Bros. 2 and more. Sony has also some very interesting game announcements like God of War: Ascension for PS3 and of course many PS Vita games. Microsoft will show Halo 4, which was announced last year, and many other games. And there's also Ubisoft and EA too, that have their own presentations for their games. But the conclusion is that the game announcements will be over 9000!

Pokemon-wise, we won't probably have any important news. It's possible to see Pokemon Conquest(and hopefully an announcement for Europe) and maybe the two 3DS eShop games that were announced for Japan. Fat chance of any B2W2 related news. :/ Last year, we only saw a Pokedex 3D trailer and nothing more.

Let the discussions begin and prepare your bodies!
Seems like there's no much interest for Pokémon, just like last year. Anyway, I had problems with my connection the last time, missing all the livestreams, so I hope I get to see some more this time. There isn't a particular upcoming game or console that interests me but I should get a bit informed on what;s goin on on the concole gaming market.
YES YES YES YES YES

What I'm expecting/what I want to see:

Nintendo is most likely going to crush Sony and MS this year, same as last year, and the year before that. I'm expecting them to announce more information on WiiU, maybe the launch titles, too. And the release date. Also expecting Luigi's Mansion 2 reveal, as well as the new Super Smash Bros., Fire Emblem: Awakening US version (personally I'm waiting the most for this announcement..).. And definitely some more information on New Super Mario Bros 2. I'm also hoping for a new Super Paper Mario, more information on animal crossing 3DS, and that's it..

Now, what I'm WISHING for is a new Castlevania for the 3DS.. and a revival of Mega Man Zero. The Mega Man Zero games on the DS sucked IMO.. Mega Man Zero 3 would be extremely cool.

I think Sony personally won't have much to announce if they don't announce the PS4 as the rumors have said.. They've been stupid, announcing 2 unexpected games (playstaion all-stars, GOW) a month before E3.. But oh well, that's Sony for you. I'm more interested in the Vita than the PS4 to be honest. The vita is currently dead, and needs a lot more software.

Microsoft on the other hand doesn't really have anything besides the new Halo.. Unless they announce Xbox 720 which is unlikely.

CAPCOM. CAPCOOOOOOOOM NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING. This is Capcom's last chance, since they fucked up so bad lately.. so bad.. what I want from them is a revival of Mega Man, Mega Man Zero, and an american monster hunter on the 3DS. I don't care for Resident Evil 6, I want Mega Man.

I'll also keep an eye for Konami this year, to see what they're going to do with the "Lords of Shadow sequel".. and maybe a new 2D Castlevania for the 3DS.

That's all what I'm excited about for E3, Ubisoft and EA can go bang their heads in the wall.
True, we won't be hearing much from the Pokemon front; Gamefreak & The Pokemon Inc. prefer other avenues.
Can't wait to know more about WiiU Big Grin
Capcpom... Capcpom has great games, great series but always destroys them! Monster Hunter is released (IF it's released...) always years laters, the same goes for Phoenix Wright. They milk Street Fighter and Resident Evil and they don't care about Mega Man anymore.... Oh and the recent DMC is a crap too? Capcpom must become serious.

On the other hand, after Nintendo of course, I want to see Ubisoft. They have some really good games like Assassin's Creed III and Rayman Legends.

Microsoft will probably have a boring presentation again. Some games like Halo 4, CoD, a surprise mayve and lot of Kinect... Sony's presentation will be cool but I agree with sweet devil. Why would you announce two important games some months before E3!? For Nintendo, I am optimistic :3 They can steal the show again. Wii U and 3DS. Awesomeness.
Oh I totally forgot about Rayman.. but for now I don't really care about AC3 as much.. Even though it's interesting.

The main games I'm waiting for are american Fire Emblem and 3DS Castlevania/Lords of Shadow..
Dafaq? I was into mobile phones and the newly announced Galaxy S 3, that I had totally forgotten about E3. xD

The only good thing(for me), is the new God of War. Toungue But I will see what the Wii U is capable of.
(04-05-2012 02:36 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]The only good thing(for me), is the new God of War. Toungue But I will see what the Wii U is capable of.

[Image: sony_fanboys1.jpg]

Don't hate me, I couldn't resist. LOL
Only a few days remain. The rumors and the hype are >9000, especially about Nintendo and Wii U. Hypehypehype Big Grin

Edit: lol Castlevania for 3DS is kind of confirmed. Mirror of Fate is apparently leaked. The same goes for Lord of Shadows 2.
How can one press conference be so bad? I'm not even a fanboy of a certain company but this was terrible to the point I almost regret taking a break from my boring marketing assignment to actually watch it. Microsoft's conference was crap, period.

I'll be updating this after I see the rest.
Because Microsoft is sooo hardcore. Smile Unbelievable. The conference was a total failure imo. Especially the Dance Central 3 part...
(04-05-2012 06:58 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2012 02:36 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]The only good thing(for me), is the new God of War. Toungue But I will see what the Wii U is capable of.

[Image: sony_fanboys1.jpg]

Don't hate me, I couldn't resist. LOL

Nah, since I got a Wii. Toungue I've stopped playing video games on the PS3, don't know why. B2W2 plz
Ubisoft by far the best up to now. That Watch Dogs game looked really interesting, I hope you can play it on PC. Updated. Sony and Nintendo tomorrow, I'm not staying up until 6am for some PS3 shooters.
Ubisoft was the best! And Ubi shows Wii U some love :3 8 games and some of them are really good like ACIII, Rayman Legends and the zombie game.

EA was somewhat boring except the Dead Space part. I haven't seen Sony yet but I read that it wasn't that good.

Nintendo will probably be the best thought. There are some Metroid Prime 4 rumors and let's not forget that Zelda 3DS is very likely.
Microsoft's SmartGlass is a good concept, but not having specific hardware has obvious limitations.
Ubisoft dominated the first day. Hoping to see Watchdogs (PC is confirmed methinks) on the WiiU as well Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's