Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Movie 16: Extremespeed Genesect and Mewtwo's Awakening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

DaniyalHaider

(12-01-2013 10:46 AM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]12 and 13 movies are the ones starring Arceus and Zoroark. Neither of them sucked. I'm a movie sommelier so I know a few more things. But yeah, this one's gonna suck badly.
Movie 16 is not only going to star Genesect, but also the return of "the greatest pokemon of all time", Mewtwo who is also going to play a prominent role. If Movie 16 is going to contain Mewtwo, Pokemon are most likely not going to disappoint.
I've waited 13 years for this moment Big Grin

(15-02-2013 12:09 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]This movies looks good but i have a question. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE MEWTWO AGAIN?(i mean in a trailer)
I totally agree, he is playing a prominent role alongside Genesect. It has been 13 long years since Mewtwo's last appearance, something which I've been waiting in anticipation for! I just have a feeling Pokemon will not fail to disappoint "the greatest pokemon of all time."
Yeah we need to see Mewtwo again.

off topic : welcome to LP, you can introduce yourself here
Well Mewtwo can surely make the movie much more appealing. I don't think there's anybody that doesn't like Mewtwo. Toungue
@GeorgeSlayer You're wrong!Giovanni hates Mewtwo because Mewtwo is like a rebel.He throws a Master Ball and Mewtwo escapes!Isn't that enough to hate Mewtwo?
I was talking about real people to be honest. Toungue
Mewtwo kicks butts! At first, they decided to make a movie starring Genesect. They realized it was gonna be a crap, so, they added one more Genesect,being shiny this time. Still being a crap, they decided to add more Genesect (the protagonist pokemon still needs to be Genesect). But Genesect itself is a bastard pokemon, so, in order to make a descent-looking movie, after a lot of thinking, they finally decided to hire an old friend,Mewtwo, aiming for the audience's emotional aspect.
^ High as f**k, talking about multiple Genesects, crap, Mewtwo and s**t.
Mewtwo is gonna beat that Genesect.

Mewtwo FTW!!!
Serebii says that the last text of trailer translates to "We don't know the REAL Mewtwo yet". We need confirmation for that, but if it's true I am really excited to see what it means even if the movie turns out to be bad. I wish Mewtwo was training all those years and we are about to see something new concerning it in the upcoming games.
I'll be quite mad if we get a few new Mewtwo formes to be honest.
@NM2, time to specify which form you are. Toungue
I really hope they don't mess with Mewtwo…
(07-03-2013 04:15 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]@NM2, time to specify which form you are. Toungue

Hahahaha, cool stuff. I wouldn't like a new form either unless it was something like "True Powe" Mewtwo with no aesthetical change (just a different pose maybe) but bigger base stats.
(07-03-2013 01:12 PM)BLUE Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2013 04:15 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]@NM2, time to specify which form you are. Toungue

Hahahaha, cool stuff. I wouldn't like a new form either unless it was something like "True Powe" Mewtwo with no aesthetical change (just a different pose maybe) but bigger base stats.

I agree with Blue, i don't want a new form for mewtwo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's