Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Movie 16: Extremespeed Genesect and Mewtwo's Awakening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(17-01-2013 02:30 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]I think we will finally see a Shiny Wi-Fi gift from movie.Or just a Genesect with ExteemeSpeed maybe.
Even better!A Shiny Genesect with ExtremeSpeed

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sh..._for_Japan

I WAS RIGHT!

(07-03-2013 02:43 AM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be quite mad if we get a few new Mewtwo formes to be honest.

It's funny to read this post now that we got 1 form and we are waiting for the 2nd one.Toungue

So is that a new metwo or not? (what do you believe)?
Full Special Mewtwo Episode

Btw, Genesect is very small.
(13-07-2013 07:02 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]For details of the movie:
http://pokebeach.com/2013/07/new-pokemon...esect-film

Well, it sounds like a really lame movie...

After the Zoroark the rest of the movies are mediocre. :/
The last movie I really enjoyed was the Rise of Darkrai. Giratina and the Sky Warrior and Arceus and the Jewel of Life were pretty good though.

Overall, I think they're running out of ideas for the movies.
Why is Mewtwo suddenly feminine? For as long as I can remember, Mewtwo was a masculine Pokemon.
Consider my mind screwed.
This is a totally different Mewtwo, bro.
When do we expect the English version of the movie? In my opinion we will see it near November - December.
(22-07-2013 07:05 PM)SonicPKMN Wrote: [ -> ]When do we expect the English version of the movie? In my opinion we will see it near November - December.

Yeah most dubbed movies are shown first in Cartoon Network in America during December, so it's safe to assume that in December we'll have the dubbed version Smile
Thanks! Big Grin Maybe after the release of X & Y, we will see a trailer...
(22-07-2013 07:48 PM)SonicPKMN Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! Big Grin Maybe after the release of X & Y, we will see a trailer...

Hmm not a bad idea, i hope it happens Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's