Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Gen VI want list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When I am swarmed by the evil team I want to get captured not figth everyone of them in oneVSone battles. Furthermore, no sleeping guys blocking my way.
Trainer rematches where each opposing trainer's Pokemon will have leveled up like they did in R/S/E.
Here's a good idea. A tiny one, but it's all in the details:

SOME DECENT TITLE MUSIC, PLEEZ!!!
Toungue
Sorry, but the title music in Gen IV and V was pretty sub-par, by my standards. In Gen IV, it was entirely nonexistent, which is unacceptable. PkMn X & Y should contain something in the vein of R/S/E or G/S/C; an adventurous and inviting piece that makes you want to actually play the game. Better yet, it will make you want to NOT play the game, just sit at the title screen and listen to the music. Best of all, it will bring tears to your eyes (literally) the first time you hear it, or when you dig it out of your old childhood toys and pop it into your childhood 3DS.
Faster gameplay, faster battles.
More competitive game. Even the "Hard Mode" of B2/W2 was not as hard as I was expecting. I want to be able to battle Lv.40 pokemon when my highest leveled is 41 or 39. Even if that means I have to stay back and train with the wild pokemon.
I definitely want to see a Battle FRONTIER. And not a Battle TOWER or a Battle Stupid TRAIN.
ALSO, the level entry there must include both level 50 and Open Level.
Full wifi random matchup battles.

I want to be able to rematch trainers who keep raising their pokemon.
A comeback of Dream World.
Nice, good looking pokemon(similar to the ones in D/P/Pt).
Not stupid pokemon like Foongus. Come on dudes! You've already said multiple times that pokeballs didn't exist a few years ago!!!How can a pokemon look like a pokeball?
A Bike.A multi-gear Bike like the real ones.
A jumping character.
In battle evolutions.
Being able to join a friend's story.
Berry trees!Pokeblocks!Apricorns!
Multiple character clothes.
I want to see a Grass/Dragon. I love Grass and Dragon types!
I almost always choose Grass starters (except for Kanto and Johto).
My starters: Charizard, Typlosion, Sceptile, Torterra, Serperior, and soon to be Chespin!
I want Chespin to be a super speedy Grass/Dark hedgehog.

I would also like to see a Fire/Ice and a Grass/Fire. Along with a Electric/Ice and a Ghost/Normal.

I also think that you should be able to join the evil team if you want to. That way there would be two different stories you could play through. It would maximize game-play. That being said, GO TEAM GALACTIC!!! BEAT TEAM PLASMA INTO THE GROUND!!!!
I would like Onix to evolve into a Rock/Fire type that is very fast and great defense. Would be epic.
I want Rapidash to evolve into a Fire/Flying Pegasus.
I would also like to see Drifblim evolve into a blimp shaped Pokemon with better stats.
The overall music score of the games should be improved. I cannot provide any definite tips, but I do know this: Gen II/III is good, Gen IV/V is bad. Actually, Gen V is middling. The score left something to be desired, but I liked the environment sound effects, such as the drummer and pianist in Accumula Town. There should be ABSOLUTELY NO retooled songs from Gen I, as in Gen IV. That literally made me sick to my stomach.

Some of my favorite musics include the R/S/E opening music, the FR/LG trainer battle music, and the Petalburg City music. My absolute, all-time favorite musical score from Pokemon however, is the Vermillion City music!

Speaking of Vermillion City, the Kanto region should be accessible by boat. After you get the National Dex and talk to Professor Oak, he should give you a ticket to the S.S. Golduck to visit the Kanto Region. I really want to rock around Saffron City in 3D.Big Grin

A detailed map of the Pokemon world, pleeeeeeease!

AS long as we're mentioning Pokemon types, I have a few to pitch in. Electric/Fire, Dragon/Fighting, Electric/Psychic, Steel/Flying, and Fire/Rock. Some more pure Flying-types would be appreciated too.
(10-02-2013 12:07 AM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]Sub-plots and side-quests. They can be tied to characters, legendaries, anything really. Stuff to keep you interested after the main story in general.

This, this so much.
Pokemon is an rpg as is, but lacks the versatility of other games of the same genre. Innovation is more than a pokemon film studio (eugh) etc. It's time they headed to that direction (hopefully, that is).
A few cosmetic changes would be appreciated.
I want customizable character clothes. Now that we're in 3D, I expect my character to be customizable, because why not? Also, there should be varying degrees of clothing for the seasons: light clothing for summer, heavy clothes for winter, and in-between for spring and fall.
Also, it would be pretty cool if the trainer stood behind the Pokemon in Poke battles, like in Pokemon Colosseum and XD.
Next, I want idle animations for trainers in Gyms and on Routes. A Trainer standing stock-still waiting for you to notice them is just not natural.
Last, I want more pure- or primary-dragon types aside from the legendaries and pseudo-legendaries. Ice/Steel types would be pretty cool, too.
I would like to see Pokemon that evolve 3 times.
It would be really cool if there were in battle evolutions.
Gender specific evolutions for the starters. A total of six different starters for the region.
To be able to have a Pokemon ranch that you can deposit Pokemon into and be able to watch them interact. This would also serve as a breeding ground/daycare.
Something has been eating at me for quite a while, and I'm afraid that if I don't get the answer soon, it will eat one of my vital organs. Nintendo should set this as its top priority, as it could be plot-line gold. Get some popcorn; this could take a while.

Are there separate nations in the Pokemon world? Sovereign states? Utopian alliances? Despotic police states? The answer is yes, and I REALLY (capital bold italics, that's serious) wanna know what the politics of the Pokemon universe are.

EXHIBIT A: LIEUTENANT SURGE.
In the Kanto region, in Vermillion City, there exists a Gym Leader known as Lieutenant Surge. That is our first clue: LIEUTENANT. He would not have the rank of Lieutenant unless the Kanto region or some other region (henceforth called 'Kanto') had a large standing army. To have a large standing army, one must be a nation, or at least a well-run coalition of cities. It is also implied repeatedly that he was a member in a war in which electric Pokemon saved his life. Therefore, somewhere in the Pokemon universe is a region with a standing army. I must see it.

EXHIBIT B: PROFESSOR OAK.
At the beginning of G/S/C/HG/SS, there exists a man known as Mr. Pokemon. He gives the player an egg, hatching into a Togepi. In his house, there is a pile of coins - belonging to Professor Oak - that when the player interacts with them, says "These coins look like they're from ANOTHER COUNTRY." Namely, Kanto. This is evidence that Kanto and Johto are separate nations. Yet, the giant Pokedex with all the species names in existence at that time is known as the NATIONAL POKEDEX, implying that the Pokemon nation is one big commonwealth. Is this simply a plot hole? Are Kanto and Johto separate nations? I MUST KNOW!

EXHIBIT C: MISCELLANEOUS
There are countless other references to nations in the Pokemon world, that I cannot list because I simply forgot. Either the writers are somewhat confused, or Nintendo is hiding something...

Thank you for listening to (or skipping ahead of) my rant. It was long and winding, but I finally posted it. Phew!
Well your second example can mean nothing as the word "country" may be just the most suitable for the respective japanese in the original text which may not mean country as in different nations etc.Also,there is a reference in Mew's pokedex entry which states it was found in a jungle in America.Anyway personally I'm not that interested on any of these so I don't really care.
Actually, Faraway Island appears to be Guyana. Lieutenant Surge was a pilot in America. The Kanto region is a name for the Tokyo metropolitan area. There are lots of references to real life in Pokemon, more in the earlier generations than in the later. Still, it would be pretty cool if there were separate nations in Pokemon.
By the way, it feels good to have that out of my system!
It's been a while since I posted on here, but I thought of a new idea, and it might seem a little unorthodox:
I want a well-designed, much more detailed, and most of all, COMPLETE Pokedex.

Well-Designed: I like the design of the Pokedex. Keep it!

Detailed: Similar to my (Very In)Complete Edition Pokedex I've been doing on the forums. I want facts about Pokemon habitats, diets, social structure, something for me to peruse when I'm not depopulating Route 9.

Complete: Oak got a bunch of children to help him on his Pokedex quest. Red, Blue, Green, Ethan, Kris, Lyra, Brendan, May, Lucas, Dawn, Hilbert, Nate, Hilda, Rosa, and there are probably others too. How come their research never shows up in the new Pokedex that comes out with every generation? After the player receives the National Pokedex, I want a complete, already filled out National Pokedex instead of the enigmatic empty Pokedex. What does Oak do with all of the old Pokedexes? Throw them away?
(22-06-2013 09:15 PM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]Complete: Oak got a bunch of children to help him on his Pokedex quest. Red, Blue, Green, Ethan, Kris, Lyra, Brendan, May, Lucas, Dawn, Hilbert, Nate, Hilda, Rosa, and there are probably others too. How come their research never shows up in the new Pokedex that comes out with every generation? After the player receives the National Pokedex, I want a complete, already filled out National Pokedex instead of the enigmatic empty Pokedex. What does Oak do with all of the old Pokedexes? Throw them away?

That's just like the anime where the Pokedex has the information of every Pokemon before the Trainer even see it! Toungue

Considering this, you only have to catch them for yourself or to add some missing information, that are being added only when you catch one.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's