Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Gen VI want list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(22-06-2013 09:15 PM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]It's been a while since I posted on here, but I thought of a new idea, and it might seem a little unorthodox:
I want a well-designed, much more detailed, and most of all, COMPLETE Pokedex.

Well-Designed: I like the design of the Pokedex. Keep it!

Detailed: Similar to my (Very In)Complete Edition Pokedex I've been doing on the forums. I want facts about Pokemon habitats, diets, social structure, something for me to peruse when I'm not depopulating Route 9.

Complete: Oak got a bunch of children to help him on his Pokedex quest. Red, Blue, Green, Ethan, Kris, Lyra, Brendan, May, Lucas, Dawn, Hilbert, Nate, Hilda, Rosa, and there are probably others too. How come their research never shows up in the new Pokedex that comes out with every generation? After the player receives the National Pokedex, I want a complete, already filled out National Pokedex instead of the enigmatic empty Pokedex. What does Oak do with all of the old Pokedexes? Throw them away?

I like the idea of a more detailed pokedex, it's nice to know more about each pokemon like what he/she likes to eat Smile

P.S Can you actually call the pokedex holders (2nd gen and after) Crystal,Gold,Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald,Diamond,Pearl,Platinum,Black,White? (B2/W2 doesn't actually have a manga, yet Toungue) (The names you have put are actually their game counterparts, although they are the same -.-)
He? There are female Pokemon, you know...

I was considering that, but I decided that people would recognize them better as their game counterparts. Gold forever!
(23-06-2013 01:21 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]He? There are female Pokemon, you know...

I was considering that, but I decided that people would recognize them better as their game counterparts. Gold forever!

Yeah i added the she now Toungue

All of the pokedex holders ftw (except gen 4, i don't really like them).
I want a Pokedex that lists all the moves that the Pokemon can learn, how and when it evolves and it's base and possible Final Maximum stats.
Yeah, stuff like that. Stuff you can normally find on Bulbapedia or my Pokedex.
I want to be able to surf or fly without the HMs but also the pokemon to be able to lift me/handle the weight of the char, i mean certain pokemon to be able carry me in their backs or something and definitely not transform into another pokemon Toungue
Also i want the Fly to be kinda like pokemon rangers (guardian signs) where you can caught/battle pokemon in the air Smile (probably choose to use this function or not)
So in B2 and W2 we saw fusion of Kyurem and either Reshiram or Zekrom. I would like to see this happen in X and Y.
Also, Reshiram and Zekrom were once one Pokemon. That Pokemon was once one with Kyurem. In B2/W2 only 1 of them could recombine with Kyurem. I hope that X and Y has a MegaKyurem that allows both Reshiram and Zekrom to fuse back into that original Pokemon.
I want to see Elite Four/Champion Double Battles.
Sadly i haven't seen anything about a mega kyurem though you can still combine them

I would like an option for turning the roller skates off.
I want to see further pre-evos and evolutions of already existing pokemon (I'm tired of new pokemon). I also want to see more Mega-Evolutions!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's