Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Which pony is best pony?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to see this forums thoughts on who is best pony, So select one and give a reason why.
Rainbow Dash is the best pony because she is sky blue (blue is my favorite color) with a long rainbow mane. She also represents loyalty. Loyalty is really important to me because I have been betrayed by one who was once my best-friend.
i personally hate those colorful pony thingies...(it's true i rarely watch something unless there's blood in it Toungue )i watched that "friendship is magic" episode though and my face was like this --> Dodgy "dude,what kind of #@!$##$ is this?" the only one i think is kinda cool is that Luna but since she was not in the poll i chose the last option
(05-04-2013 04:06 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]i personally hate those colorful pony thingies...(it's true i rarely watch something unless there's blood in it Toungue )i watched that "friendship is magic" episode though and my face was like this --> Dodgy "dude,what kind of #@!$##$ is this?" the only one i think is kinda cool is that Luna but since she was not in the poll i chose the last option
Well i could start a who is best princess poll then xP

Also if you guys don't like ponies can you give a reason? other than "it's gay" or "it's for little girls."
(10-04-2013 04:16 PM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]Also if you guys don't like ponies can you give a reason? other than "it's gay" or "it's for little girls."
of course i can give you a reason.i generaly don't like colorful happy cartoons like ponies.and i also thinks the designs are stupid
only justin bieber is gay Toungue
(10-04-2013 04:16 PM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]Also if you guys don't like ponies can you give a reason? other than "it's gay" or "it's for little girls."

Well,I don't like MLP because I just don't like it.It doesn't appeal me.Smile
I would also say ''it's mostly for girls imo'',but you said to give a reason.
And trust me.It's mostly that it doesn't appeal me.
Also,I don't have problems with bronies (did I say it right?).Just like I like Rhythm Thief,bronies like MLP.

And,I love this.

(10-04-2013 10:16 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]

Well,I don't like MLP because I just don't like it.It doesn't appeal me.Smile
I would also say ''it's mostly for girls imo'',but you said to give a reason.
And trust me.It's mostly that it doesn't appeal me.
Also,I don't have problems with bronies (did I say it right?).Just like I like Rhythm Thief,bronies like MLP.

And,I love this.

Yay Big Grin civilized response :3 i enjoy it when people dont get out of hand.
Emi is best pony.
[Image: 647.png]

Keldeo is best pony.
(12-04-2013 06:36 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 647.png]

Keldeo is best pony.

You are so freakin' right!
(12-04-2013 06:53 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2013 06:36 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 647.png]

Keldeo is best pony.

You are so freakin' right!

so far today that is 3 funny things I have seen this clever guy come up with xD
Keldeo is best pony! NM2 is best admin!
All ponies are best ponies.
(05-04-2013 04:06 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]i personally hate those colorful pony thingies...i watched that "friendship is magic" episode though and my face was like this --> Dodgy "dude,what kind of #@!$##$ is this?"
This.

(05-04-2013 04:06 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]the only one i think is kinda cool is that Luna but since she was not in the poll i chose the last option
you disappoint me , Lux.

(10-04-2013 04:16 PM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2013 04:06 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]i personally hate those colorful pony thingies...(it's true i rarely watch something unless there's blood in it Toungue )i watched that "friendship is magic" episode though and my face was like this --> Dodgy "dude,what kind of #@!$##$ is this?" the only one i think is kinda cool is that Luna but since she was not in the poll i chose the last option
Well i could start a who is best princess poll then xP

Also if you guys don't like ponies can you give a reason? other than "it's gay" or "it's for little girls."
The colours , man. the colour , the squeaky voices , the boring plot , the horendous music , the ugly eyes , a more personal reason: i HATE horses

and finally... The fanbase , man. the fanbase. Such a noisy fanbase. I mean i'm not talking about people like you , you're calm , it's fine , it's just , the spam , terrible inside jokes , weird speech patterns , OC ponies , images everywhere , you know what , it's pretty much like The Homestuck , Sonic , Pewdiepie and hetalia fans combined... and not just that , this time they're fans of a show for 3yearold girls... (not to mention i think "girls shows" are pretty demeaning to the gender as a whole with their terribly dumb , in my opinion , concepts. But that's beside the point) Now i know this might be the minority but they are certainly louder than all of you combined. And that's the main thing that makes me hate the fanbase. I mean , it's that "PONIFIE EVRYTING :DDD" sort of atitude i hate , and basically , having ponies pretty much shoved down my throat everywhere.

I mean , ok aside from the dumbness of trying to stick to ridiculous stereotypes to keep it "girly" , yes it's a good show , yes the plot's pretty good for a show for 3yearolds , yes , they do seem to make an effort to try to keep the parent entertained to some point as well and Yes , The quality is significantly superior to other shows. But it remains that , you know? A good show for 3yearolds. If this was targeted towards people 13+ years old? I'd hate it for the reasons stated above + it would probably turn me into a hardcore homophobe.

anyway , that's just me , i'm fine with whatever. Thank goodness we don't have anyone like what i described earlier here... Confused

/rant

(11-04-2013 04:16 PM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]Yay Big Grin civilized response :3 i enjoy it when people dont get out of hand.

Whoops. sorry Rolleyes
(14-04-2013 06:35 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]it's pretty much like The Homestuck , Sonic , Pewdiepie and hetalia fans combined...

I Heart Heart Heart Heart HETALIA!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin and we're not all that bad :3
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's