Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: there ll be a 3dsxl with the upcoming pokemon x and y?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it ll be like a set? or a special edition?? i want to buy a 3ds xl and i am thinking should i wait till ockober?
Probably they will make a Pokemon x/y edition 3ds, i don't know if it be xl but it's highly possible, they made ds/dsi Pokemon d/p - b/w so they'll make for 3ds too.
They do release Pokemon themed consoles when a new game is released (except for remakes), i think the didn't do it for the 2nd gen games cause they already had released the GameBoy color Pikachu edition, after that we had Kyogre/Groudon GameBoy Advance Sp and then the Dialga & Palkia Ds lite and Reshiram & Zekrom Dsi.
hm.. i dont really need it right now so i think its better to wait till then! one more question if i ll buy the console from greece can i buy games from the states!?
No, 3DS game are region locked and —most likely— they won't be playable.

Also this thread should be under the Questions and Answers subforum, most specifically, in the existent thread; moved.
@alexan2dros i assume you are from greece so why buy the games from the states?

And like Arty2 said no you won't be able to play them cause of the region lock, so if you buy your 3ds from greece you can't play games from usa or japan, but you can play games that you buy from UK/France/Germany/etc cause we are in the same region.
(08-05-2013 12:40 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]@alexan2dros i assume you are from greece so why buy the games from the states?

Maybe because it will probably be cheaper,but because of the shipping it will be the same price.
(11-05-2013 09:26 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2013 12:40 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]@alexan2dros i assume you are from greece so why buy the games from the states?

Maybe because it will probably be cheaper,but because of the shipping it will be the same price.

^That's why i asked, cause with the shipping he's going to pay the same price as here.
well i try my pokemon white witch is us version to my 3ds xl witch i bought like 2 days ago from a store here witch is europe version and it can play it.. is that weird or what?
Hmmm can you upload a pic of the game case?(front,back) I highly doubt the game is us version if it plays in the eu version of 3ds xl. I suppose you bought it online from ebay or something but that doesn't definitely mean that it is a us game.
well its say behind nintendo of america inc others games i have that they are europian says assemlbed in germany..

and the game says TWL-IRAO-USA ??
Which box you have for the game this or this?
the second one!
Hmm then i guess you are just lucky Big Grin But still usually us games doesn't play on eu 3ds (xl).
have your try with yours if can play other version frome eyrope or from the states?
I only have 1 game (eu) and i don't know anyone with a us game and i won't even gonna buy a us game. (Where did you bought your 3ds xl from?)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's