Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: How do you organise your boxes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do you organise your boxes? I organise them by type.
I only separate the eggs from the other pkmn and then I keep the newborns in a different box.
I organise them mostly by type. But I also combine some types in one box and so some of these stay empty. As a result I use some of them for other reasons. I have one entitled "2Breed" with poke of lvl 30 or more that I have caught just for the pokedex and that I want to breed in order to make them as I want. And I also have one just as Aeris said, for the newborns.
I don't really organize them. I just keep the lv100 Pokemon in one box and the parents in another. Also, I have one similar to Aeris' and Vensires' for the newborns. The other Pokemon are stuffed in the empty boxes. Toungue
My Emerald boxes are organised by functions. OT numbers in several boxes, utility pokemon in another (ditto, camerupt, pokemon with the pick up ablity), a synchonizer box for use in order to up the chances of a pokemon of that nature etc.
i oranize by type on my lg and by lv in my sapp. i put the eggs between its parents and i have a box for my "real" pokemon on my emerald so i will use to originals not the clones.
I mostly organise them by type, though I keep boxes for my team Pokemon, promotional Pokemon, eggs, dittos etc.
I organise my pokemon by level..I also have in one box my favourite pokemon and those who i want to train them to level 100
I organise my pokemon with my way.... "Breeding" Box, "Rare" Box "Legend(Legendarypokemon)" Box, "Safari" Box, and the "Egg Box". In the other boxes i put the other pokemon, without organising.
I organize them by type.Of course each type has its own backround.
I organise them by type too. 12 type boxes, 1 for Dittos and Synchronisers & 1 for Legendary-Shiny-PartyPkmn
Sometimes I organise them by type.. or I just place them altogether..

However I have 4 boxes with Beldums..
I don't organised them. I have only one box for eggs and my babies, and another for my high lvl pokemons
I org them by type and lvl100
i org by type mainly but i prefer to have to pokemon that i use in battles in 1 box all babies in 1-2 boxes and the pokemon that i want to train in another.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's