Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: E3 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As every year, a thread like that is a must. This may be the most important E3 of the last few years though. Sony and Microsoft are are launching their consoles this year and we haven't see their full potential yet. Nintendo on the other hand may not be launching a console but they'll announce their future line up for WiiU and 3DS, with many great titles as Super Smash Bros. 4.

The E3 presentations: http://uk.ign.com/wikis/e3/E3_2013_Press_Conferences
E3 Nintendo Direct: 7AM Pacific Time
Livestream: e3.nintendo.com

Also, this year we WILL have important news on Pokemon.
Details: http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2013/05/...esentation
It probably won't be streamed but you can expect infos at this time. I got into contact with a guy that will be there so if there's something you want him to ask about XY, I'll be happy to tell him.

Feel free to discuss any rumour, announcement, console and game. Big Grin

For Greek:

E3 Nintendo Direct: 17:00 Tuesday, 11 June
Microsoft: 19:30 Monday, 10 June 2013
Sony: 04:00 Tuesday, 11 June 2013
Ubisoft: 01:00 Tuesday, 11 June 2013
EA: 23:00 Monday, 10 June 2013
Pokémon: 04:00 Wednesday, 12 June 2013

If you find a mistake on the times, please inform me.
Holy cow Sony, y u 4 in the morning? ;_;

(31-05-2013 07:14 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Holy cow Sony, y u 4 in the morning? ;_;

Everytime, the one I don't watch live.
peke, post my link (e3 Nintendo) to your first post Smile
Done. I'll update later with more livestream links. IGN, GameTrailers and a few others hold tbem usually.
(17:02:19) (+Serebii) Bayonetta 2 confirmed to be in the E3 Direct

Is it exclusive for the Wii U? Damn.
Yes. Btw it seems like Mirror's Edge 2 and Dragon Age 3 are xbox1 exclusives. EA loves MS...
Seriously, am I the only one here not caring about the E3 much? Toungue
(01-06-2013 06:18 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, am I the only one here not caring about the E3 much? Toungue

Well, you don't plan to buy any of these consoles so it's normal I guess. Toungue
(01-06-2013 05:49 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Btw it seems like Mirror's Edge 2 and Dragon Age 3 are xbox1 exclusives. EA loves MS...

WHAT? I have been waiting for Mirror's Edge 2 since like... forever. FU EA. FU!
We hate you too , sony.

t.Europe

(01-06-2013 06:18 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, am I the only one here not caring about the E3 much? Toungue

nope Toungue
[Image: BMRDxa_CEAApjtI.jpg:large]
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's