Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Fairy-type Pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(17-06-2013 07:50 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I just watched this video on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU4QKJ6M5v0
I mention it because he brought up the fact that Jigglypuff will be able to destroy Dialga.

Haxorus yes.
Dialga,not sure.
We don't know if Fairy is Super Effective against Steel.
Toungue
Even if it is,that doesnt mean anything.A starly can't defeat a Heracros despite its 4x Flying weakness.
@tzanakos
Actually,a FEAR Starly can beat plenty of Pokemon.
Toungue
Fairy is awesome, Sylveon is awesome.

/thread
@tzanakos : It seems you're the only one who posts here that got what I meant Toungue The type advantage doesn't matter when the pokemon who has it sucks.

@8hachi8: a FEAR starly can't win more than one pokemon ; and it can't win not even that one pokemon supposing you stealth rock/sandstorm/ghost Toungue Btw,haxorus beats jigglypuff no matter what you do,supposing you're acting logically in a battle Toungue
@Hachi: Maybe you should refrain from buying Pokemon X and/or Y. I don't want you to burst an artery... Toungue

I like how I can make a Pokemon veteran turn purple with anger by making a Jigglypuff slaughter his Dragonite. Way to go, Nintendo! That ought to tone down some of the over-confident players out there who rely mostly on dragons.

I think retyping some powerful, masculine Pokemon as Fairy would bring some attention and respect to the new type.

I hope Fairy turns out to be weak to Normal-type. That would give respect to the Normal-type, as a counter to Fairy. And it makes sense, too! Normal people don't believe in fairies, so they would take half damage from them. And why not throw in super-effectiveness?
Back in May, I remember reading an article about an episode of Pokemon Smash where Sylveon's type was tested:
The hosts tested to see if Sylveon was Fighting – she failed.
Next they tested to see if she was strong against ice – she was!
She was strong against Ice, so they tested if she was Steel by using poison type on her – She wasn’t resistant.

So Fairy is also super effective against Ice and weak to Poison.
(17-06-2013 11:45 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Fairy is awesome, Sylveon is awesome.

LuXray likes this ^
Sweden Fairies
Yes.

(16-06-2013 08:18 PM)christos21 Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one who doesn't understand why a new type is necessary ?

(16-06-2013 11:12 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]@christos21:maybe because bugs are so annoying they don't let the psychics focus? Toungue

what about dark then? makes no sense other than balance purposes.

i really hope we don't see any dual type retypings. at least , not to any non normal type pokemon.

(18-06-2013 12:35 AM)christos21 Wrote: [ -> ]@tzanakos : It seems you're the only one who posts here that got what I meant Toungue The type advantage doesn't matter when the pokemon who has it sucks.

Actually , you never know , they might get new abilities or moves that could render them a serious threat (whimsicott style)

(18-06-2013 01:10 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]I like how I can make a Pokemon veteran turn purple with anger by making a Jigglypuff slaughter his Dragonite. Way to go, Nintendo! That ought to tone down some of the over-confident players out there who rely mostly on dragons.

ain't happening , mate Toungue When it comes to things like this it's the strategy that counts. Typings won't make a difference at all if there's a big difference in experience

(18-06-2013 01:10 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]I hope Fairy turns out to be weak to Normal-type. That would give respect to the Normal-type, as a counter to Fairy. And it makes sense, too! Normal people don't believe in fairies, so they would take half damage from them. And why not throw in super-effectiveness?
that would be nice. i hope they do that too.
(23-06-2013 04:38 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-06-2013 01:10 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]I like how I can make a Pokemon veteran turn purple with anger by making a Jigglypuff slaughter his Dragonite. Way to go, Nintendo! That ought to tone down some of the over-confident players out there who rely mostly on dragons.

ain't happening , mate Toungue When it comes to things like this it's the strategy that counts. Typings won't make a difference at all if there's a big difference in experience
What if the added type makes the base stats of the Pokemon go up therefore making the max stats go up?
Since they are increasing the PP and Accuracy of some moves (such as Vine Whip) they might give the older Gen Pokemon stat boosts.
Jigglypuff might not be able to do serious damage but Gardevoir will wreak havoc on Dragon types.
(23-06-2013 04:38 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]

Ain't happening, mate. Toungue When it comes to things like this it's the strategy that counts. Typings won't make a difference at all if there's a big difference in experience.

I meant another Pokemon veteran, or even a newb like me. Type effectiveness, with a little strategy, goes farther than you think.
(23-06-2013 04:38 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweden Fairies

-_-
I only wish we have 4 cool non-pink non-purple non-gay looking Fairy types.
You know,one of SOAD's song is called Aerials.This is the only reason for me to train Fairies.
(23-06-2013 07:17 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]What if the added type makes the base stats of the Pokemon go up therefore making the max stats go up?
Since they are increasing the PP and Accuracy of some moves (such as Vine Whip) they might give the older Gen Pokemon stat boosts.
Jigglypuff might not be able to do serious damage but Gardevoir will wreak havoc on Dragon types.
That's strategy , in a way , isn't it?

(24-06-2013 12:09 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]I meant another Pokemon veteran, or even a newb like me. Type effectiveness, with a little strategy, goes farther than you think.

That's what i said as well. It's just , Good strategy > type advantages. That doesn't mean type advantages are obsolete

(24-06-2013 10:46 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-06-2013 04:38 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweden Fairies

-_-

yes Smile

(09-07-2013 01:48 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]I only wish we have 4 cool non-pink non-purple non-gay looking Fairy types.
You know,one of SOAD's song is called Aerials.This is the only reason for me to train Fairies.
but purple is awesome. Haunter , crobat , arbok , genesect , whirlipede , etc

Anyway , what have aerials got to do with fairies? Also what has aerials got to do with fairies?
@King

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/aerial

And most of the fairytale fairies can fly,so they are aerials.Toungue
Also,Whilripede sucks.I prefer Metapod.It learns Harden!Toungue
Genesect is 4X weak to Fire.So,not cool!Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's