Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon: Dead Version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As opposed to Pokemon: Alive Version.

I had the idea to write a story about a survivor of the Zed-Poke-Pocalypse, from Hour 1 until the end of the story (let's call it Hour X.)

Yes, it seems like a stupid idea, but I wanted to hear what you had to say.

The Forums Wrote:Bad Alcovich! Bad author! Bad! Bad dog!
Hmm interesting idea, i'll read it Toungue
I'll read it too! It sounds interesting!

The Forums Wrote:Bad Alcovich! Bad author! Bad! Bad dog!
[/quote]
What does this have to do with anything?
Also, all I said was Bad Alcovich because you were teasing Hachi about Fairy type. I didn't say any of the rest of it!
I was expecting a bunch of people (including you) to yell at me about how Zombies and Pokemon are two different ideas that could never possibly go together. Honestly, I wasn't expecting positive feedback.

Thanks for making my week!
I'm really looking forward to see how you combine the two ideas.
+1
I'll give you a hint: It involves zombies. And Pokemon.
You know what I mean!
DAY 0

"Commander! Welcome to our field test of Weapon Z!"

"Thank you, Ivan. Skip the formalities and get to it."

"Bring out the test subject!"

The body of a fallen Rocketeer was brought out in a reinforced glass container.

"Commander, are you absolutely 100% sure we should do this?"

"Can we do this? Then yes, we should do it. Engage the nanoids!"

I don't like this at all. Bringing corpses back to life is dangerous territory. One wrong move, and BAM the whole world is crawling with zombies.

The corpse was covered in fine grey dust, which settled into the cadaver. It jittered and writhed as if it were electrocuted, and eventually stopped moving. It opened its eyes, lifted its half-rotted head and looked around. It begins staring at the scientists.

These nanoids are designed to reanimate a corpse and provide it with a basic neurological system. They take control of the muscles and provide sensory input. They link together to form an electronic brain. They can't possibly be hostile, right?

"There we have it, our first reanimated specimen! Break out the champagne, Ivan!"

Scientists cheer as the zombie starts to kick the glass box it's in.

"Sir, the zombies are programmed to react with aggression to anyone who threatens them."

"What defines 'threaten'?"

The zombie cracks the glass box it is in. The glass starts to shatter.

"Oh my Arceus... EVERYONE RUN FOR THE HILLS! IT'S HOSTILE!"

I knew this sort of thing would happen! I just knew it!

"I'm staying to fight this thing! Anyone who leaves me is terminated immediately!"

Half the scientists, and the Commander, fought the zombie as it broke out of its containment.
The other half made it out alive.

Silly Rockets. Never play with forces you cannot understand.
That's pretty cool. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Cool
Yeah that was awesome, damn i can't wait for trainers to start fighting the zombie apocalypse Toungue
When I saw the title,the only thing I thought was a hacked version of Pokemon Ruby I've played.
Toungue
Anyway,it seems good!
Everybody is waiting for the release of X/Y
And I'm still waiting for the next chapter/day in Zombies in Pokemon.

ToungueToungueToungue
I know! The wait is killing me. Toungue
Really Team Rocket? Really? Did we learn nothing from Mewtwo not to mess with things you can't handle?
Team Rocket never learns. Do you even watch the anime?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's