Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Kalos Rey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why, why I do dis to myself
I mean Hello my questionably loyal readers, and welcome to my BLIND Wedlocke of Pokemon Y....get the title now? Hah, I'm so funny. I made a bet with my brother that if I won a blind Y wedlocke, he would have to do a Nuzlocke. He's scared of Nuzlockes, convinced he would lose.....honestly, who wins their first Nuzlocke though? Anyways, I think I'll be documenting my run here, and it will interrupt King of Kanto run TEMPORARILY. Now, because Kalos is sooooooo very foreign to me, I haven't a clue how good a job I will be able to do on this story, but all I know it Luscious my Charmander will be the team leader, because I need a familiar face on my team for sanity ;w;. Chapter one should be up in about 8 days from now....so yeah, have fun. I should have another chapter of King of Kanto up before then though.....why, why I do dis? TT^TT. This is gonna be soooooo hard
Questionably loyal?
I'll have you know that I am a LOYAL reader. Loyalty is my greatest virtue.

I can't wait to read it!!!!!! I know it'll be wonderful!!!
I know you are, but I meant was why the heck are you following this crazy guy? @w@ I'm doing a blind Wedlocke in Gen 6, with 5v1 wild battles......Don't expect this to last very long at all Toungue
I'll start digging some graves. How many do you want?
Umm....I think I'd be able to get to the second gym leader at the very least, so....I'd say about eight.
So I'm obviously not gonna win this, so let's make this a bit more fun. Whoever can guess when I die gets to choose my next run/story. My guess is at the second gym leader, and don't worry I'm not gonna lose on purpose. So place your bets, get ready to see failure everywhere, and get ready to choose my next run after King of Kanto
My bet is, you will lose in a Rival encounter.
I follow you because you seem like a cool guy and you have an amazing writing ability.

As for my bet. You're going to last until the fourth gym but you'll only have 1 Pokemon left so the fourth Gym Leader will finish you off.
If I do have one pokemon left I swear its gonna be Luscious as either a Charmeleon or Charizard depending on the lv curve. And yeah, rival battles are hard. That's how I lost my first Nuzlocke
Do you know which Kalos starter you're going to choose?
I'm going with Chespin! In case you don't know, I'm a Grass trainer.

Also, prepare for a Horde of wild Zubat!
I'm going all out Fire types, choosing Fennekin and Charmander. Fire is not only my favorite type, it's my lucky type too, so I'm gonna go at it with my best chance. Plus I'll be doing a wedlocke so it's not like it's gonna be a type redundancy too badly. And oh yay, I can have Roy back -.-. Roy is a Zubat who, despite me giving him a hard time, proved himself in my Hoenn Nuzlocke as a Crobat. See, how I determine names is I give a pokemon a name, and if they prove themselves they can keep it. If they fail, I change it. Sometimes I give placeholder names and change later. And to think Leo was a placeholder and I can't think of ********* as any other name....Ok I'll say it now, Leo is my Eevee friend who I quite often turn into Umbreon, my favorite Eeveelution. I don't hesitate to turn him into Jolteon in Kanto though Toungue
I hardly ever nickname my Pokemon.
In fact, I've only nicknamed five of them.
In LeafGreen
Zapdos = Zapdeath
Moltres = Burndeath
Articuno = Icedeath

In Platinum
Zapdos = Stubborn (it didn't want to let me catch it)
Gyarados = Chandler (after a good friend of mine who moved away)

Anyway, I can't wait to read about your Kalos adventure!
I nickname ALL MAH POKEMAHNS!

Except the ones I need solely for the Pokedex.
I name Legendaries after different Pantheonic Gods.
You know I already have a regret about this thread; The name
At work I thought of something I reeeeeeaaally wish I could have thought ahead on
I shoulda named this thread Kalos Rey. It woulda worked, it's witty.......I'm so dumb x3
You know you can change the name of the thread by editing it in the first post.
That is so witty! I like it!
Why would you name it Kalos Rey?

Oh, right, I shouldn't ask Y.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's