Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Do you know any interesting glitch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well there are several glitch problems in pokemon games and some of them, especially in the previous generations, are quite interesting and funny!There are others that remain still unknown.For instance did you know that in the metal generations(gold-silver) you could transform your player into a Lapras?!If you know any other interesting glitch that we propably don't know post them here Wink
And how idi you actually do that BLUE? I'm really curious...
In R/S there is a place divable near pacifidlog town but it's surounded by rocks(no i'm not talking about the one of the regi)And in the lilicove museum there is a stone with a pokemon and text...If could see better the text is something like a code with big dots small dots and arrows...
It seems to have some connection with the celebi glitch...also the top left of the stone misses!!!what is underwater that divable place?Maybe there is the top left of the stone completing the code....
WhiteYoshi has beem researching the Celebi glitch lately... I do hope that he posts what he's found!
If i understood the topic i got one.I transfered a mew,a squirtle,a charmander,and an ivysar.When i go to the pc all my other pokemons had diferent name,for example a second mew had the name egg.Freaky situation.
Eraleas Wrote:WhiteYoshi has beem researching the Celebi glitch lately... I do hope that he posts what he's found!

I am and I hope to find something, but no proofyet on the elusive LEGIMATE Celebi yet...
The most famous glitchhes are:
In B/R/Y the missigno,the m,the glitch town and the mew glitch
And in R/S the bad egg
I am not sure but I believe that the bad egg was just a cheaty way to have the pokerus.Now for those who want to learn how to transform into a Lapras,I am terribly sorry but I can't find the place where this happens.I will try to remeber and post it in a few days.
My friend has a glitch in Ruby that dissapears all his electric-type pokemon :!:
I once left my Mewtwo in the computer ( in Gold version) and when I withrewed it its Sp. Attack was raised by 1. I don't know if it was a glitch or something I hadn't in mind... :?:
No it's not a glitch. It's the so called "Box Trick".

When a Pokemon hasn't completed his EV training, receives some and is then stored into a PC Box, some of its stats are increased. This also works for lvl 100 Pokemon.
So, I can still up grade my lvl 100 mewtwo in gold version? If that so, I'm really pleased!!! Big Grin
Someone told me that he had an invisible Groundon and Arty2 said that this was the Groundon glitch.Perhaps he can explain us what happens in this Glitch.I am still trying to find how you transform into Lapras.I will ask the boy that showed me that glitch to tell me the place where the transformation takes place.Wait for a few more days...
I found a funny thing about Ditto on GSC... making it have 4 other moves permanently... (more interesting for Mew, though)... perhaps someone else knew it, don't know xD.

You just have to get an Smeagle, with Sketch (1st position) and a damaging attack (2nd position) and another Pkmn with the attack you want on Ditto/Mew (better at a higher speed than these) only. Now do the mystery gift thing with other game and go to the trainer house. Just transform on Smeargle, kill it with the damaging move, change the position of Sketch to 2nd with select, use it against the move you wanted from the other Pkmn, end the battle, and get out.

A Ditto/Mew with Transform and... XXXX (anything Sketch can copy)

Of course you can make Smeargle to have 3 or 4 moves in order to get the 3rd and 4th move for Ditto/Mew, and you can substitute the Transform by the last move copied by Sketch as well.

Haven't tried it on RS... *gets his GBA*

I'm sure this isn't new for you, though ^_^U, but it was funny to remember it.
Well I knew about the shiny Ditto trick but not about what you just mentioned! Dude! That is good!

I just found out that after moving my Pokemon from my cartidge to BOX, istead of a Pichu Egg I got a Bad Egg! I gave all my Pokemon something to hold and stored them in BOX and I just restarted my game... Oh well...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's