Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Do you want more generations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Some of my friends who play pkmn, said me that they will stop playing pkmn. Reason: they have finished their cartidge and they were bored of doing the same thing over and over. So i ask you: do you believe that nitendo must create mo\re generations? Why?
I voted "I don't know".If more generations come out,Pokemon will loose their magic.On the other hand, if Pokemon remain the same, people will become bored of them...
I would say that some more generations would be good!! But in games they now made something new, like pokemon dungeon red/blue and pokemon ranger, so people can play something different!! Pokemon XD and colosseum are also different than the classic pokemon games!!
I voted i dont know cause like blue said, the magic would end(plus that the pokemon will be a lot strange), and on the other hand, people would get bored of it.
I voted "I don't know" because I agree with you guys. I'm a little bit tired of watching all these new Pokemon coming out. Some of them don't look like Pokemon at all. Maybe the way we play the game should change. Or maybe more different games, like Pokemon Dungeon and Ranger should come out.
I voted "no". They're creating so many pokémon that they're losing their criativity. I know some new combinations like water/steel are wonderful, but many pokémon are really weird! As Charizard said, they don't look pokémon anymore.
If the game would lose its magic, why don't create new one with new storylines, like mystery dungeon, for example?
i think they are becoming more creative not less, like the grass type yeti thing.
i voted yes. i think pokemon will get very dull if they dont keep making them. not in mass amounts but maybe like 50 or 75 and not like 120. they should keep on making new storylines, but i still like the original story line. and there should be more logic, like whenevry1 said," how can you fly on a pidgey?". also, i plan on working w/ nintendo one day, and i would like to be one of the people who draws/makes the pokemon.
I was very disapointed from the 3rd generation.. The pokemon they created were a copy of the 1st generation, and not even a good one. But I voted I don't know cause I agree with Blue, that people would get bored of them..On the other hand, I'm getting tired of their number..How many more there'll be??
there was some good ones on the 3rd gen. some that were dumb were swampert, chimecho, and tropius
They have run out of ideas. I am thinking waht pkmn they are gonna do on 5th generation and i laugh.
I think Yes and No...

Yes, because it's still fun to do..

No, because over 10 Years there will be the 7th Gen (or sth) and then we might have already 1000 pkmn... that looks too much for me..

----
Me, 60 Years later to my Grandchildren Wrote:In my time,when I was as old as you, they had only 492 Pokemon!
Now they have 2859 Pokemon, and I still know them all!
My grandchildren Wrote:Only 492?!
Lucario Wrote:They have run out of ideas. I am thinking waht pkmn they are gonna do on 5th generation and i laugh.
yes, that is true, however. maybe they could start using viruses and more farm animals! i mean, there are somr pkmn that could use more to their kind[there are only 2 kangaroo pokemon( kangaskhan and presumably breeloom)] and , come on. This is NINTENDO were talking about. if they were creative enoug for 4 gens, then , hey. pokemon is not over yet. they are supposed to be monsters. basically just mutant things. some may be dumb(swampert, chimecho, trophius) but probably 85% of them are very creative. your have to go out side the box to see what they ar based on. i thought lucario was a, well, THING. But if you do reasearch like i did, you could see that lucario was based on Anubis, an egyptian god dog.( no wonder he learns bone rush. bark bark!)
Yeah treecko you are right Lucario and Anubis are nearly the same!!I still don't think they must stop pokemon...on the other hand I think deleting the old pokemon and replace them with new ones...
If Nintendo stops releasing new Pokemon games, all of you will think WTF is going on here?!? Since Pokemon games are maybe the most successful games for GB, GBC and GBA, Nintendo will continue for the DS. They only reason for Nintendo to stop creating new Pokemon games WOULD be if they were unsuccessful (this is not gonna happen).
The only thing I REALLY want to see is a Pokemon game where every single Pokemon is obtainable, with all 32 badges in it, with the BF of course and not all evil teams (Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galaxy, etc.), just one.
I want to see a diferent one like youl be a team rocket, aqua, galaxy etc. grunt and you have some msiions.
(I am the egyptian god of death. Interesting!P)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's