Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Speculation for Ω Ruby and A Sapphire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
With the announcement of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, Nintendo has masterfully ignited our souls. Will they be remakes? Will they be sequels? Is there a new region? Is it just Hoenn with a bonus area? (that's not Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos (maybe a small taste of Gen VII's region))

I would like it if you could go into space. (possibly even catch Jirachi or Deoxys)

I would also like to see Sceptile and Swampert get Mega Evolutions. (with Mega Sceptile being Grass/Dragon)

Hopefully, there will be a medium/large post-game story as well...I mean come on....XY hardly had anything aside from the Looker Missions (which I thought was executed nicely)

Who do you think will be the champion? Steven or Wallace? Or somebody new?
They usually use the elements from the third game of a generation (like HG/SS used the elements from Crystal) so I think Wallace could be the champion. That being said, I feel that in Gamefreak they are in big-change mood the last few years, so the story could be altered a lot. Mega evolutions for the starters and the Legends are quite possible in my oppinion.
Apart from that, Sapphire was the first game that I bought with my own money and it was also the generation that introduced me to competitive battling, Arty2 and Eraleas and later NM2 and Billaros so I am more than ready to revisit it Smile
Well, more Megas is my first guess. The other two starters need a mega forme. Oh and the Frontier needs to return. And the Mirage Island needs to be more special... Have a Wobbuffetite or something there...

The Post game on Emerald is really huge but they'll probably expand it even more with OR/AS. Hype!
Probably we'll have contests and a battle frontier (or something new equally awesome) and if they keep the same exactly map then i hope they add something extra (like FR/LG with Sevii Islands).
hmm...what about a new extra gadget like the pokewalker or something?
[Image: hEB4917CF]
(08-05-2014 07:27 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ][Image: hEB4917CF]

XD i didn't have that in mind....i actualy would like a device where you don't only level up your pokemon like in the pw but you can also take care of it or play minigames to collect xp....this could be adorable :3
There's probably just one thing that I want more than anything else and that is secret bases taking advantage of the 3DS's Street Pass. Seeing the original contests return would be nice too. Also, some side-stories based on certain places on Hoenn that weren't fully explained (or exploited) in the originals like the abandoned ship, the space center, the white rock in Mossdeep, etc.

Oh, and we already got Mega Mewtwo X and Y, time for Mega Mewtwo Α and Ω. Big Grin
I had forgotten that, but Street Pass secret bases is mandatory. I was also thinking that Emerald's Move Tutors should be back as well, although I believe that they will change the learnable moves.
(08-05-2014 08:39 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]There's probably just one thing that I want more than anything else and that is secret bases taking advantage of the 3DS's Street Pass.

I'm okay with Streetpass, but they should work with the Friend list too. It will be easier to update the other players that way.
Mega Unown FTW!!I am also looking forward to seeing Fortree City.
(08-05-2014 11:22 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]I'm okay with Streetpass, but they should work with the Friend list too. It will be easier to update the other players that way.

The thing is that Street Pass was completely useless in XY so I'd like to see it play a major role in any future games so that players are encouraged to use it. If all of the connection features use the friend list as a base, nothing will be left for Street Pass and it may remain unused again. Street Pass could be the replacement to the "mix records" option from the originals which was how secret bases were "traded" between games.

(08-05-2014 11:29 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]I am also looking forward to seeing Fortree City.

Gen III had quite a few impressive locations that would look great in 3D. Meteor Falls, Mt. Chimney, Sootopolis, Fortree and the two adjacent routes, Sky Pillar and the other tower with the fossils, the Trick House, etc etc. I'd love to see all those make a nice transition into 3D.
The Trick House. Haha that was awesome. I hope it gets an update with even more rooms. And yeah, I was thinking about Sootopolis too. The volcano like structure of the island makes it perfect for 3D.
For the secret bases i would like to not only be with street pass but with trades/friend lists too, but since that counters street pass then it would be a one time only in with the trade/friend list but the person's team could be updated via street pass.

e.x I have a Torchic and a Zigzagoon in my party and i trade with someboby. He unlocks my secret base and he can battle me with my 2 pokes. After some time i have updated my team in the party and i streetpass with the person, then he'll be able to battle my new team.
Who the heck uses street pass? :@ Man I want to hit them so hard with those useless features.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's