Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Fire Emblem If: Black and White Kingdom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: 6ydwyc.jpg]
[Image: MgkaK02.jpg?1]

Fire Emblem If looks amazing! I'm totally excited about it.
Me,too!!!I can't wait!!! Smile It looks very promising
I plan on getting both versions and leaving the Japanese voices on. I heard them on the trailer and absolutely loved them. It'll be just like watching anime subbed Heart Heart Heart

It seems it's not coming out in NA or Europe till 2016......That's a long wait Sad
I'll probably get both versions,too (cause too much awesomeness)
why do I feel we're the only ones here getting exited? XD
I know Peke is excited because he's the one who told me about it to begin with when it was first announced. He's just hasn't posted anything on her yet Toungue
Also, LuX, we're the most awesome people here so it's only natural for us to be the most excited about Fire Emblem If: BW Kingdom Toungue

I found this on the Fire Emblem If Wiki:
Fire Emblem If Wiki Wrote:In the April 2015 Nintendo Direct it was revealed that the game will revolve around two kingdoms about to enter a great war with each other: the peace-loving country of Hoshido and the glory-seeking country of Nohr. The player will have to choose a country to represent, changing the story overall and will affect the difficulty, which is predetermined by the version of the game bought. There are two versions of the game, each one following a specific story line. Byakuya Okoku follows the Hoshido storyline which is designed to be friendly for all players, returning or new. Anya Okoku follows the Nohr storyline which is designed to be much more challenging. There will be a digital copy of the game which allows the player to determine which version they wish to experience. At the end of Chapter 6, the player will have to choose their faction, permanently locking their digital copy into that storyline for all files on the game there and after. DLC will be available for all versions of if in which the storyline not chosen will be playable on that copy of the game. A third storyline option will be released as DLC sometime after release which revolves around the player choosing neither side. Later a version of the game containing all three paths will be available, but not upon launch.

The Pair Up and Dual System functions from Awakening return, however enemies now can use the Dual System as well.
The game will have Voice Acting just like in Awakening as well.
Each version of the game will change the format of overall gameplay outside of the storyline.

The Hoshido version of the game will have a traversable map similar to Awakening, Sacred Stones, and Gaiden, allowing the player to level up characters outside of the storyline chapters.
The Nohr version will be more structured, having no external battles outside of the storyline chapters much like most previous Fire Emblem titles.

Skills make a return in the game. However, a unit can now equip up six skills compared to 5 in Awakening
Monsters similar to the Risen will make an appearance. One of which is called Nosferatu (ノスフェラトゥ)

SERIOUSLY....THE ENEMIES CAN USE THE DUAL SYSTEM????!????!!!!? That's AWESOME!!!
Haha, I'm certainly getting the game. I'm not really fond of the 2 versions but probably there will be some sort of combined version/special edition.

And yeah, it's a bummer that this won't come here till 2016. At least I hope it will be early 2016.
(08-04-2015 08:40 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]SERIOUSLY....THE ENEMIES CAN USE THE DUAL SYSTEM????!????!!!!? That's AWESOME!!!
awesome how they will kick my a** -_- although a challenge sounds fun...kinda... I hope I won't throw my 3DS out the window Toungue
I've never had the chance to play the Fire Emblem games. My only real encounter with the Franchise was seein the characters in the Smash Bros. Series.
(10-04-2015 07:35 PM)mystery.55 Wrote: [ -> ]I've never had the chance to play the Fire Emblem games. My only real encounter with the Franchise was seein the characters in the Smash Bros. Series.

They are totally worth playing. They are the only games I know of that when one of your characters dies, they stay dead so that increases the challenge of the game.
(11-04-2015 02:51 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]They are totally worth playing. They are the only games I know of that when one of your characters dies, they stay dead so that increases the challenge of the game.

Sounds like a real challenge.
(11-04-2015 07:15 AM)mystery.55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2015 02:51 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]They are totally worth playing. They are the only games I know of that when one of your characters dies, they stay dead so that increases the challenge of the game.

Sounds like a real challenge.
It is.I tried playing Awakening in the classic mode (where characters remain dead) and I couldn't get past a certain chapter for a while. Thankfully,there was also the option of playing as a "newcomer" where units were revived in every battle (I prefer this mode mostly because I'm a noob and play for the plot Toungue )

Now that I mention it,will the new games have both options of playing?
(11-04-2015 11:50 AM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]Now that I mention it,will the new games have both options of playing?

Most likely. From what I've read, the game is slightly easier for the peace loving Hoshida than it is if you join the glory seeking Nohr so it would make sense if they had both options. They want to make it to where it's enjoyable for the younger generation of FE fans.
It's been years since I last picked up a FE game. I may play this one, it looks interesting to say the least. (Inb4 the 3rd kingdom is the grey kingdom led by Steve Strange... lol)
FE:A was excellent so I'm expecting tons of awesomeness for the new games. I've already picked out my favorite character as you can see by my avatar Toungue
(20-04-2015 09:27 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]FE:A was excellent so I'm expecting tons of awesomeness for the new games.
Awakening was more than just excellent,but I guess it can't be described by words XD I remember myself getting like REALLY obssessed every night last year, playing until very late and sleeping so peacefully :3 I am expecting similar feelings from the new games,too, or I'll be dissapointed...

(20-04-2015 09:27 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I've already picked out my favorite character as you can see by my avatar Toungue

of course you would Toungue I still haven't chosen because even when it comes to fictional characters I don't like judging by appearance only (at least not often :3 ) so I'll wait to play the games first
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's