Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon officially announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: pvxkLyM.jpg]

[Image: AKMPrmU.jpg]

Discuss. Obviously the thread will need to get moved to the new forum section when it gets created. Toungue
Dude, you should add the logos. Toungue
My sources tell me that this is going to be the art box:
The feels of nostalgia. Toungue

(26-02-2016 06:18 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]

(26-02-2016 07:29 PM)VladdyHawkward Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-02-2016 06:18 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]

(26-02-2016 07:29 PM)VladdyHawkward Wrote: [ -> ]Also,another disappointment is that they announced nothing. All they did was the new era thingy. No starters, no mascot legendaries, no new region. I wanna see what we're gonna see in the game.

Don't you hurry ... it's early yet, for that

i'm surprised only with the fact, that those names, (Sun/Moon) isn't some kind of troll
(26-02-2016 09:20 PM)Mister 94 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-02-2016 07:29 PM)VladdyHawkward Wrote: [ -> ]Also,another disappointment is that they announced nothing. All they did was the new era thingy. No starters, no mascot legendaries, no new region. I wanna see what we're gonna see in the game.

Don't you hurry ... it's early yet, for that

i'm surprised only with the fact, that those names, (Sun/Moon) isn't some kind of troll

Didn't Xerneas and Yveltal get revealed when the games got revealed?

Anyway,of course I'll get Pokemon Moon rather than Sun for personal reasons not at all related to Pokemon.
I've been thinking... Sun & Moon.... Cresselia & Darkrai?
(26-02-2016 09:38 PM)VladdyHawkward Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't Xerneas and Yveltal get revealed when the games got revealed?

Anyway,of course I'll get Pokemon Moon rather than Sun for personal reasons not at all related to Pokemon.

yeah, but, back then we knew about some new games, we were prepared for that

i prefer the moon, too
They should have announced Pokemon Z.
Those logos are pretty sweet.

(26-02-2016 10:24 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]I've been thinking... Sun & Moon.... Cresselia & Darkrai?

But both of them represent the moon.
(26-02-2016 11:26 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]Those logos are pretty sweet.

(26-02-2016 10:24 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]I've been thinking... Sun & Moon.... Cresselia & Darkrai?

But both of them represent the moon.

Yeah I got mindfucked. Came to edit the post, but ninja'd.
Pokemon Moon master race. Toungue
Serebii Wrote:Also Pokémon Bank will allow for Red, Blue & Yellow to send data to Pokémon Bank and be received into Pokémon Sun & Moon. They cannot be directly received by X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire

This is interesting for 2 reasons.

1)Stats were calculated differently in Gen1. How will they be calculated in Sun/Moon?

2)"cannot be directly recieved in X/Y/OR/AS"
This implies they CAN be recieved. Gen1->Gen7 and then a mechanic will allow a Gen7->Gen6 transfer?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's