Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: European Diamond/Pearl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Diamond and Pearl are released on the 22nd of April in North America while Pokemon Ranger is released at the end of March in Europe.
Common sense dictates that the release of Pokemon Ranger will delay the release of Diamond and Pearl in Europe (for marketing reasons).
That leaves us with the possibility of a D/P release in mid-late summer so that european players will catch up with the global Nintendo WiFi features of the games. However that's only a best-case scenario and some speak of a September release.
And here goes the question of the poll:
Will you rather import D/P so that you can play them along with the US players or would you like to wait for at least (in my opinion) 4 months while the rest of the world makes progress in the game?
As for me, I think that a 4 month gap or this very promising and competitive online videogame will bring the european players in a serious disadvantage.
So, I am curious what your choice is going to be...
As a lot of people,i will be forced to wait for 4 months at least Toungue but it worths the long waiting,don't you agree?
A Jedi must be patient!I am not a Jedi, but I think that I can wait.
I wonder when D/P will be released on Brazil... Anyways, I guess I won´t buy it soon - nintendo games (that aren´t pirate) are expensive here.Sad
I am not sure. I was able to wait for R/S but I imported a US Emerald. So, I dunno what I'll do. I would wait, but this means June, July and August. If we don't play it in summer when will we? When school starts? That will be difficult... I think I'll have to import one again...
ninjomewtwo Wrote:I would wait, but this means June, July and August. If we don't play it in summer when will we?
Yep, that's exactly my point. I may not be in school now but even so summer is the season I am not too busy doing other stuff. Plus most of my online friends that live abroad will get the US version, therefore I am not willing to have a delay of 4 months in my game.
In my opinion there's something that Nintendo needs to think about. You can't produce an online game like Pokemon, which will be the best selling game for the DS, and that's for sure, and have such big delays between regions when what you promote is global connectivity.
I think I'll wait for it...
Ι would like to play it as soon as possible, but the US D/P will be compatible with European Wii and european Pokemon Battle Revolution? That's the question.
Ill wait. Just to be sure.
I'll wait under watch of my =Parents=
I think I'll buy it just before summer, so I can waste my entire holiday on it Big Grin
I'll import, but I don't know from where since Nintendo stopped play Asia from shipping US products to Europe
try amazon.com. i dont know whether they will import it to eu but a try is ok.ill probably wait until the special edition of ds arrives in greece
I will to wait for them Sad I don't want to import one 'cause i don't know whether it can be connected to an eur PBR and eur wii. Can anyone tell me if eur d/p owners can connect,by wifi of course, with japanese d/p owners? I really want Sheimi and Darkrai!!!
Yes, they can connect via global WiFi and local wifi too; US games are also compatible.
i want it but i cant buy it....
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's