Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Your name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
ninjomewtwo Wrote:Oh, ok then. I think I will name the blond guy "Floros".

Lmao Toungue. The best name for your rival is Yohimitsu.
I used my real name on my player{Sofia} and on my rival Stuart.

suicunejohn o elinas

I used my real name on the male(John)and i named my rival "Arxiblakas" lol.
fr3quency Wrote:
ninjomewtwo Wrote:Oh, ok then. I think I will name the blond guy "Floros".

Lmao Toungue. The best name for your rival is Yohimitsu.

suicunejohn o elinas Wrote:I used my real name on the male(John)and i named my rival "Arxiblakas" lol.

Names are up to 7 characters, aren't they? And btw, my name is "NM2" and my rival's name is "Katman" for no particular reason. Toungue
My name: Epsilon.
Epsilon is the Greek letter for E.

Rival: Rin (arrow up).
Rin is a character in FF-X, the rival seemed to be the polar opposite, so I named him after Rin.

Ninjomewtwo Wrote:My name is "NM2" and my rival's name is "Katman" for no particular reason. Toungue

So is it a coincidence that Mewtwo is a Mancat?
im karter (not real name) and my rivals name is......................... um....... 6(o_o) I forgot. ^_^v

(will be edited with rivals name)
My name is Alex and my rival's is Tommy, don't know why. Toungue
I always use my real name.John Smile

suicunejohn o elinas

To NM2:Sorry,i had named a poke like that,so I got confused.I named my rival simply Ryan.
My name is Dragar and my rival's...hmmm..i dont actually remember!
xD
my name - lew
rivals name - jack (my bro) or retard (my bro)
I called myself Amber, because I felt like it. I couldn't think of a rivel name, so I just called him Barry.
I've never not used my real name =p My rival's name is Chris because he reminds me of my cousin.
I go by Adk in-game as well as in every game or online community...
As of my rival...
My true rival is indeed one friend of mine that calls himself Gary,but I named the blonde one Barry...I think.
See,i actually haven't used my forum name in one of my pokemon games so far.I usually use the names:John,Jack,Jake and that simple ones.But that spoils the half fun for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's