Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Your name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
in diamond:Jim(my name) rival:Stathis(my best friend's name)
in platinum:Mhtsos(a greek name similar to Jim) rival:Freak
I always use Spyros as my name and Mark as my rival's name.
i always put GIANNIS or JOHN as my name as for my rival i always put ARGIRIS......
When im the girl its Rayne and the rival is Vahn.
When I play as Vahn OR Danta the rival is Danta or Vahn respectivly.
I usually go by the nema SETH but recently i've decided i'll be using the name KN412 from now on. As for my rival i just give him/her his/her real name.
I generally go by my real name. I used to make up names for rivals, but now I don't.
^
Me too, I always name my main char in every game Chris. As for the rivals I like to add my own names but then I get used to them with this name and I forget their real one.
I use the name Taylor on every game since Ruby for no particular reason i just happen to like it.I had named my player Angus once from Angus Young but i dont remember in which version
(18-02-2012 03:09 AM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]I use the name Taylor on every game since Ruby for no particular reason i just happen to like it.I had named my player Angus once from Angus Young but i dont remember in which version

Lol imagine Angus Young as a pkmn trainer Toungue
Perhaps I should just go by a more creative name. Like Vegeta.
(18-02-2012 04:34 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol imagine Angus Young as a pkmn trainer Toungue

Actually it was in FireRed and the player wears a hat and his whole outfit kind of reminded me Angus so i couldnt resist.Angus Young would be a great trainer especially in electric pokemon i think
Who is angus young
He is the solo guitarist of AC/DC.If you dont know them they are an australian rock band
(18-02-2012 11:23 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]He is the solo guitarist of AC/DC.If you dont know them they are an australian rock band

Btw i'm still wondering what to reply to your previous comment but i really can't imagine what pokes angus would have Toungue
I listen to ac/dc got couple albums just dont know peoples names. Took me thirteen years to learn the name of my fav song ( enter sandman) and another to learn it was played by mettalica and i still dont know the band members lol. Be like learning all the names to slipknot
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's