Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Fake Pokemon competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This is a game that I think you will like.
Here are the rules:

1.I am the judgeSmile
2.I will anounce a combination that I find interesting.You will have 2 days to decide if you want to take part.
3.After the start of the competition, you have up to a week to present us your work.
4.I will judge the sprites and declare the winner.The winner takes one point.
5.The first spriter with 5 points becomes the champion!
6.Comments from other members are acceptable AT THE END OF EACH COMPETITION AND UNTILL THE START OF THE NEXT.

That's all.Let's who's going to be the best...

Winners: 1.CombuskenEM 3.CombuskenEM 5.CombuskenEM
2.Ninjomewtwo 4.Girlpower 6.CombuskenEM
I wanna take part in every one of them ^^
ye m2
I am in too. Just like the splice competition I hold in the SSF.
(CombuskenEM, now let's see whose contests are more difficult, mine or BLUE's...)
I'd like to comepete too..
Your first mission is to create a combination of.....Magmar and Electabuzz.

(Hint:I would prefer to see an one-coloured Pokemon or a nice combination of THEIR colours)
2 questions I forgot to ask. What sprites will we use? 3rd or 4th gen ones? And must we recolor the fake Pokémon with one of Magmar's/Electabuzz's colors or even sth random like green?
also.can we change their facial characteristics?
You can use sprites from every generation.The colours must be Magmar's or Electabuzz's.No change of their facial characteristics is permited.
You can also add a name, a type and an ability to your fake Pokemon to make the game more interesting .
if i change the facial characteristics a bit?not a lot?
K, then. I am ready.
Presenting... Raija X!
[Image: Electrogar.png]
Name: Raija X (credit to Rai, you don't know him)
Type: Fire - Electric (what else...)
Special Abilities: Flash Fire / Motor Drive (Electivire's trait)
Attacks: Flamethrower - Thunderbolt - Psychic - Focus Blast

PS: I will kill whoever asks why Raija X's head is on fire.
Yeah, that rocks. But, you forgot its legs... you didn't recolor them.
Well, I didn't want to make it one-color so I decided to leave them yellow. I hope it is better that way.

Oh, and btw:
BLUE Wrote:6.Comments from other members are acceptable AT THE END OF EACH COMPETITION AND UNTILL THE START OF THE NEXT.
UM.there's a prob.i had nearly finished my sprite when an msn contact who is a member of this forum as well found it really funny to confuse me by nudgeing me all the time.hence i didnt save my work.i will try to make it again...DAMN YOU!
Here Is Mine! =)

It's Name is Bhrell a combination of the words "Burn In Hell" (i have no creativity...)
the types are Electirc and Fire
and the ability is Fire Shock. When The Foe makes contact with the pokemon there is a 50% chance that it will get burnt and a 50% that it will get paralyzed...

here it is:
[Image: Elecmar.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's