Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Did you know... (game?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Here I go, the games-guyToungue
It´s not actually a game, but it will be nicer if you take part.Smile
Write here anything "curious" that you have noticed about the pokemon games.
For example...

Did you know that...

There are no male "bosses" (I mean, gym leaders and elite four) using grass pokemon?
There are no females "bosses" using electric or bug pokemon?
Gengar is the most used pokemon by "bosses" in all generations??? (Agatha, Morty, Karen and Fantina use it.)
Since when the steel type was "invented" there´s always a "boss" using the steel type?
Giovanni is the only "evil team leader" that doesn´t use Crobat?

So, write here anything like that which you know!Wink
did you know sceptile is fast? just kidding.
did you know xatu is theonly pokemon whose name begins with x?
Did you know that Karen is the only "Elite 4 leader" (I mean, the fourth member of elite 4 or the champion) that hasn´t her region "pseudo-legendary"??? I mean, Lance has Dragonite, Drake has Salamence, Steven has Metagross and Cynthia has Garshomp, but Karen has no Tyranitar.
Did you know that your rival, on R/B/Y/FR/LG is the only champion that doesn´t use a cloak?
Did you know that Sinnoh is the only region with no "boss" using dragon pokemon?
My brother told me this a little ago... Did you know that "Hoenn" is the only region with no "o" in the last syllable? (Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh...)
Did you know that the same types are repeated a lot on Elite Four? There are:
- 2 trainers using ice pokemon (Lorelei and Glacia);
- fighting pokemon appear twice (Bruno is on Kanto´s and Johto´s Elite Four);
- 2 trainers using ghost pokemon (Agatha and Phoebe);
- dragon pokemon appear in three pokemon leagues, used by two trainers (Lance and Drake);
- 2 trainers using psychic pokemon (Will and Lucian);
- 2 trainers with poison pokemon (Koga and Agatha - although she says she uses ghost pokemon, all her pokemon are poison);
- 2 trainers using dark pokemon (Karen and Sidney).
steven and cynthia arnt the 4th members...
Aluado Wrote:(I mean, the fourth member of elite 4 or the champion)
Self explanatory I think.
And does Steven wear a cloak? Never noticed that *grabs GBA*

- Did you know (or better, have you noticed) that the base stats sum of Treecko, Torchic an Mudkip are equal?
- Did you know that this doesn't apply to the starters of other generations?
ninjomewtwo Wrote:And does Steven wear a cloak? Never noticed that *grabs GBA*

Oops! Sorry. So, it is "your rival in R/B/Y/FR/LG and Steven" that have no cloak.Toungue
Did you know that Jynx was accused of being a racist stereotype because it was Blackfaced at first and thus they changed its colour to purple?
BLUE Wrote:Did you know that Jynx was accused of being a racist stereotype because it was Blackfaced at first and thus they changed its colour to purple?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jynx_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29

Read here about Jynx and controversy
Did you Know that Sunkern is the pokemon with the less total base stats, 180?
- Did you know that the rock-type gym is always the first one???
- Did you know that before Jasmine´s Onix evolved into Steelix she was a rock pokemon gym leader? (So she was the only "rock leader" that wasn´t the first one... to bad.Sad)
- Did you know that Skarmory, used a lot as a physical tanker (and other things) has the same stats of Mantine, but inverted? (Skarmory´s Atk = Mantine´s SAtk and vice versa; Skarmory´s Def = Mantine´s SDef and vice versa; the rest is the same) So, why nobody uses Mantine as a special tanker??? (Well... maybe because of the 4x weakness against electric attacks...Toungue)
Did you know that Pokémon is the second most successful video game franchise in the world? (First being Nintendo's Mario)
Did you Know that in Japanese Pokemon Red/Green the hero and the rival were named as Satoshi and Shigeru? (from the Pokemon games creators Satoshi Tajiri and Shigeru Miyamoto)
Did you know that Pokemon Mystery dungeon continues with Time & Darkess. More at http://www.serebii.net/dungeon2/
ninjomewtwo Wrote:Did you know that Pokémon is the second most successful video game franchise in the world? (First being Nintendo's Mario)

i knw that and thats the only reason that i hate nintendo....
did you know scyther and scizor have the same base stat sum?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's