Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Banned Pokemon Episodes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Look what I found while I was searching at Google:
http://www.dumpvideo.net/2007/06/21/bann...the-beach/

It's a video from a banned episode. Big Grin
haha.Lol that's what i have to say!!!
There are lots of banned episodes. The best one is the episode where James has b***s. lol
If you search at youtube you can find all banned episodes. Serebii is also a good place to look at for them
Yeah.
Lol at James with boobs!XDDD

Have you seen "Electric Soldier Porygon"?
I saw the seizure clip and I felt going a bit back,but I didn't!!!

Or the banned eppy with Ash holding a Gun.I can understand why it's banned.There are many eppys that someone has got a gun or a cannon!Weird O_O
rotfl I had a heart attack like the japanese kids. Jk 8\
hey, were can i find banned episodes?
search in youtube. has most of them.
I had come up with a site that had the episodes's direct links to watch from youtube. I had watched most of them. I'm still wondering why they got banned! :weird:
beauty and the beast: In this episode, the female characters all enter a beauty contest. Team Rocket also enters, with James donning a suit with inflatable breasts. Well, James and breasts?!?! ewwww

The legend of Dratini: At several points in this episode, guns are pointed at people threateningly, and warning shots are fired. I lol'd. That's not a serious reason.
i've only seen the first you mentioned and i must say that seeing James with breasts was a little bit "weird"
Maybe because pokemon are only for "kids"
Yeah, it is for kids. So, it's not nice to show breasts to kids, is it? Toungue
No, I mean they banned them because they thought pokemon was for kids!
Yeah, because the majority of people that watch Pokemon are kids.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's