Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Most Hated Pokemon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Yes... which one don't you like at all anf why? ehich one makes you simply, grab a revolver and blow its brains up? Which one makes you sick simply by looking at it, or hearing its Cry? Which one make you want to rip off its guts and hang it from them?

Come on! Be mean!!! :twisted:
Ludicolo...grrrrrrrr :twisted:
Poor Gigocolo xD [Image: ludic7sh.gif]

I hate Tentacool, guess why Wink
Because it appears from anywhere there is water??? Or because if you do Gigadrain to it , it will affect your HP.
Sharpeedo
Ludicolo
Lombre

They suck.
I hate tenatacool too.It is not so ...cool :twisted:
well since i've played a lot more than 1700 hours in R/S with over 1100 on Ruby alone... i started to really get annoyed by apearances of zigzagoons and linoons, they are the ratatas of the 3rd generation, thanks god i moved on Emerald and i have a lot of gameplay hours at my disposal to start hating poochyenas
Spindas... I get to fight them all the time for my EV training! I get so pissed off when I hear their cry... I must have killed over 2000 Spindas since now! And didn't even get a sinhy!!! :twisted:
And that Bannette scares the shit outta me... Chucky in a Poke-version! Wouldn't wanna encounter that zipping plush doll at night, seriously...
I also hate zubat.It is everywhere in the caves and has a terrible cry :evil:
Me too. :twisted:
And the problem with zubat is that it exists in EVERY version
Yeah but it gives away Speed EPs and its kinda useful... And I like Crobat Big Grin
I dislike Paras, because every time I want to bring an older move to a Pokemon, I haven't got any mushrooms and then I look for Paras....and so on.
I hate Latios/Latias/suicune/raikou/entei... :?
U know Y? :roll:
I'll tell ya!
They can't stay in a place! :evil: :evil:
Every time i reset my SP they are in a different area.
So I can't do a trick like this:Save,see their area,reset,go to that area :evil:
but something that is more weird is when I'm preapeared with a 50 lv Crobat with mean look i can't find'em :cry: ,but when I do EV training they always appear!!! :x :x :x
They are supposed to do that so that the game becomes more challenging! I personally feel fulfilled after catching those 'mons.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's