Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Which pokemon should have (pre)evolutions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Which pokemon do you think that need (or at least, you would like) an evolution or a pre-evolution?
I think Kangaskhan should have a pre-evolution. It´s pointless to think that her baby is a normal Kangaskhan, don´t you think?
And that poor Dunsparce... needs and evolution to get stronger.
Yes I agree with you. I can't think anything else now Smile
I think Absol is a pokemon that needs an evolution, maybe with an item via trade to get a little more speed and defence stats. And I agree with you about the pre-evolution of Kangaskhan. Oh! and forget about Tauros, which should have one pre-evo, too.
It's always fun to see a newly hatched kangaskhan with a baby in their pouch Toungue
That´s what I meant, Arty... Toungue

I guess Banette should evolve, too. If Dusclops did... While Gengar is the ghost special sweeper, Banette´s evolution was gonna be perfect for physical sweeping, don´t you think?
i think plusle and minun should have one too. both a prevo and an evo.
At first, i thought plusle/minun were a pre-evo of pichu.They look like exactly the same.
lol. heracross and pinsir need both, as well.
Plusle and Minun´s evolution may be good for double battles, don´t you think?Smile
Qwilfish has nice moves, but is really weak... it should evolve!
yes, he should.jynxshould evolve. electabuzz and magmar did, although jynx did have an high above averave stat. and misdreavus should have a male split evo, with like mr., instead of mis. i'm tired of seeing"mistermagius's. and a staryu prevo with a special move would be good, but i dont know anything else that starmie needs. its basically the most perfect pokemon!!! good sweeping moves, recover, confuse ray...
Mr.Mime should evolve. Vibrava should have a split evo~, too.(High Atk+S.def)
Mistermagius... lol
I agree with Jynx´s evolution... Jynx, Electabuzz and Magmar were considered a trio (at least here Toungue), so it was unfair that one member of the trio couldn´t evolve too.
Jynx´s evolution would be really powerful, don´t you think? Jynx, by itself, is quite fast and have a strong SAtk (plus Lovely Kiss Wink)...
Kecleon should also evolve too.. And I agree with Jynx's evolution.
I thing that Miltank should have both evo and pre evo too.
Farfetch'd should have an evolution because it is so weak and it looks small, so it could possibly evolve into a bigger bird with a bigger stick...
Lapras should have a pre-evo IMO.And Unown is SO SO SO weak.They could at least create an "evolution" that it would seem like many Unown together (sth like Magneton) .Finally I believe that Girafarig deserves an evolution in order to become more powerfull.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's