Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Mew or Mewtwo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
If they are almost the same in stats the beuty becomes important
When did 328 max att (mew) and 400sth max sp.att and 350sth max speed(mewtwo) became almost the same?
Mew:
-Battling:
Positives: Mew learns every single TM and HM in the entire game, and has a learnset larger than anything except for Smeargle. Mew also gets all the move tutors and 9 moves from XD. Mew also has fantastic stats, with a maximum of 1899 points altogether, on par with the likes of Salamence and Garchomp. In addition, it is the only Baton-Passing Uber out there currently.
Negatives: However, Mew's fantastic choice of moves is the main thing that keeps it from being cut down into standard gameplay, like its friends Jirachi and Celebi. Also, every single stat except for Defense and Special Defense is outclassed by Mewtwo, which only has ten points less in those stats anyway.
-Personal:
Positives: Mew is perhaps the only Uber other than Wobuffett whose sprite does not stare at you cruelly. Also, as Mewtwo is based off of Mew, Mewtwo would fail to exist if Mew did not.
Negatives: I do not like Mew's cry at all, but then again, I do not like Mewtwo's either.

Mewtwo:
-Battling:
Positives: Mewtwo has a godly 154 Special Attack, perhaps the highest base in the game, and 130 base speed, enough to rip through most opponents not holding a Choice Scarf. The learnset is still pretty large, and Mewtwo can learn almost every single special-attacking TM or move tutor in the game, and quite a large amount of physical ones too. Therefore, Mewtwo can rip through unprepared teams in minutes if handled very well.
Negatives: Mewtwo's learnset is still not as large as Mew's and it can not Baton Pass either, although Mewtwo does not need to do this much in the first place.
-Personal:
Positives: One must look up at awe to this legendary, who, according to the information on the "Shining Mewtwo" TCG card, can crush its enemies before they can even think to react.
Negatives: The "most fearsome creature in existence" deserves giant spikes, like Dialga or Rayquaza, and not chubby three-fingered hands. I wonder if its thumbs are opposable.

I have got to say that if I had to contruct an Uber team for a tournament that I really wanted to win, I would choose Mewtwo, which crushes in the battling portion, but overall I prefer Mew more for personal reasons. Therefore, my final vote goes to Mew.
KK. You are an exeption.
Mew because it can learn every TM and HM.It is very cool and strong.My shiny mew its greatCool
Mew, because it can learn every TM and is cute.
I like Mew very much.It can learn lots of pokemon types moves and is very cute.
I like mew2,because of its awesome sp attack
mewtwo anyday. its so much better
Mew for sure!!! It's better than mewtwo!
Mew my favourite pokemon with good stats!
i would say mewtwo because of the big stats...but really a powerful mew that can stun mewtwo (like thunder wave/freeze him etc.) could beat him for fun Smile
MEWTWO
Mewtwo of course! Except his awesome sp atk it is (as its creator-scientist said) the strongest pokemon ever lived (and the coolest in my opinion)!. Mew is cute but cannot compare to the greatness of Mewtwo!!!!!
i choose mew cuz its very strong and its the ancestor of all pokemon (except arceus)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's