Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Mew or Mewtwo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Mewtwo=7 Mew! Mew will never ever beat a Mew2, so Mew2 WINS!
Mew ofc, the original one, not just some "fakendary" sociopath clone, mew wanna-be! Toungue
Mew can learn every move, so it gets my vote.
(22-01-2010 01:43 PM)herooftime Wrote: [ -> ]Mew can learn every move, so it gets my vote.

Well not each and every one,despite the fact it supposedly does.

I am personally much more fond of Mewtwo.Its style is awesome,it's much more powerful,and its character has also developed a lot since its debut.It's just too cool to be compared to little Mew Toungue.And this without disliking Mew at all,it's actually offered me the most epic battle I've ever had.
Mewtwo owns
T-H-E
E-N-D
I like Mew more than Mewtwo because I think that Mewtwo is bad guy...Big Grin.
Well,both Mew and Mewtwo are awesome Pokemon.It's true that Mew can learn every TM/HM Move or any Move that can be taught from a Move Tutor,but I don't think that this can make it more powerful than Mewtwo.

Yeah,Mewtwo doesn't have such an ability,but it can learn every move it needs to in order to become a super-great sweeper.I mean,it is able to learn moves like Taunt (very useful,in my opinion),Psychic,Shadow Ball,Focus Blast,Ice Beam etc.And such a movepool is really deadly when combined with Mewtwo's enviable Special Attack and Speed stats.

To sum up,I vote for Mewtwo due to its insane powerBig Grin
Mewtwo Was Based There(Clone Of Mew)
Mewtwo Is A Human Made Pokemon Stats Are OverDosed
Mew Can Basicly Avoid Easy Atacks...mustaine2
Mine Mewtwo With Only:
Psychic,Aura Sphere,Powa Swap And Recover Beated Consecutive Arceus,Blaziken,Groudon,Rayquaza....Till The Noob Quited The Match!!!!Lol0

MEW2 FTW
mewtwo is of course better.it s one of the best special sweepers if not the best by having around 400+ sp. attack and 300+speed .it can also become mixed because of its also high attack stat (around 250 without ep training and not busting nature)
(22-01-2010 01:45 AM)Eraleas Wrote: [ -> ]Mew ofc, the original one, not just some "fakendary" sociopath clone, mew wanna-be! Toungue

agreed mew2 is jest a stupid fakendary powerful but not more powerful than mew go mewMew
Mew is the best. It can learn every tm and hm so it can take out mew2.
I vote Mewtwo.This is all!!!!
Mew is weak.Its not even an uber anymore.Mewtwo is much stronger.(and better lookingUndecided)
Mew Smile it's cute and it's much more rare...so i guess it seems like more of a treasure

Drakath

I'd say mew two he has higher stats and probably a higher level Cool .
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's