Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Steelix or Scizor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
sizor
1. it looks kwl
2. its fast
3. steelix are are easy to find
I'll vote for scizor because it's a very good physical sweeper, has nice defense although it's a physical sweeper and i like also scyther
I voted for scizor because it was one of my favorite pokemon and its really stronG!
scizor
I prefer steelix, since it is the best physical wall after deoxys defensive form and shuckle , but I would use my metal coat on a scyther, because there isn't an other way to obtain a scizor. Scizor is also pretty nice thanks to its ability (technician) and its nice moveset.
I prefer Steelix because it's generally stronger than Scizor.
Scizor
Zero likes speed.
Scizor.

Only a x4 weakness to fire and nothing else. Also, the second best Reversaler in the game, (Only to Lucario, imo.)
Scizor.Only fire type attacks cause serious damage.Mine also makes many critical hits and causes many flinches with its iron head and X-Scizor for a mysterious reason.
CaterpieToungueToungueToungueToungue

Steelix of course Cool
It's Scizor because it's finally the Pokemon it deserved to be. A fast serious threat Toungue
There's been some serious changes since I last posted in this thread (August was pre-platinum, so yeah.)

Scizor is going to be a top tier threat, and may very well remain so until the end of Pokemon. He can play powerful sweeper, scout, and revenge killer, thanks to Techinician, U-turn, and a STABed priority attack in the form of Bullet Punch.

However, Steelix does deserve some serious love. Steelix is a sturdy UU wall, taking attacks well from both sides of the spectrum. A STAB Gyro Ball and Earthquake is nothing to laugh at either, especially when trying to stop this guy. The simple, yet effective Roar+SR combination can also be a pain to deal with as well.

At the end of the day though, I would still take Scizor over Steelix.

The Juban

I vote Scizor all the way! Syther was my favorite pokemon for a long time and the first one I ever got to level 100. I also like Scizor's moves and stats much more than Steelix's. Smile
Scizor because 1) it's so cool 2) is oen of the best bug types pokemon 3)you can find steelix in D/P/Plat. in victory road and in HG/SS in cliff cave but scizor there is no chance to find it to pokemon D/P/Plat or HG/SS
Scizor, because he is a valuable asset to be used in OU competitive battling, great to baton pass too, good defense, good attack, only weakness, fire. Tis a great pokemon to have.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's