Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Rate my team pliz(on shoddy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

suicunejohn o elinas

Jolteon@Leftovers
Bold,252hp,252defence,6sp.attck
Agility
Baton Pass
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball

Standard Baton Passer.

Machamp@No guard,Expert Belt
Adamant,Evs:252attack,64hp,128sp.defence
Dynamicpunch
StoneEdge
Ice Punch
Earthquake

If he recieves agility,he is a monster to take down.

Vaporeon@Leftovers
Bold:252defence,128sp.atck,128sp.defence
Acid Armor
Surf
Ice beam
Baton Pass

My other passer, defence especially

Bliseey(I may change her)@LEftovers
Bold:252defence,252hp,6sp.attck
Softboiled
Aromatherapy
Substitute
Ice Beam

Imagine him with baton passed defence.....

SWEEPER TIME
Porygon-Z@Leftovers/Expert Belt,Download
modest/Timid:252speed,252sp.attck,6hp
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Tri-Attack

Standard special sweeper
And....
Salamence@Focus Sash
Adamant
Evs:252attack,252speed,6sp.defence
Dragon Dance
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Dragon Claw.
Survive an ice beam,Dragon Dance and sweep.Simple

Tell me what you think of it and if i should make changes
Hum... you have nice ideas... but I don´t agree about using Jolteon as a baton passer. Jolteon have 130 base of speed and 110 of SAtk, why to waste them? If you wanna baton pass speed, how about Ninjask? Wink

Well, if your Blissey is gonna be a sweeping one, try Calm Mind, so you can make Ice Beam stronger.
If you wanna use Jolteon as a Baton Passer, replace Shadow Ball with Substitute. You will want to stay alive as much as you can to Agility more times.

Blissey: - Substitute, + Thunder Wave. Even though she can use Softboiled, you don't want to be wasting her HP on your own. If you don't want Thunder Wave, use Toxic or Stealth Rock instead.

Salamence with Focus Sash isn't a good idea imo. Yes, you can survive an Ice Beam but with Tyranitar and Hippowdon being everywhere and starting Sandstorms that 1 HP will go away immediately.

Finally, since you use two Baton Passers, why not using a sweeper with Baton Pass too? You can use Medicham over Machamp which has better Atk with the Pure Power ability and if you find something that can wall you, Baton Pass all the boosts to something else (Porygon-Z/Salamence).

More when I check those Pokémon's Pokédex entries. Toungue

suicunejohn o elinas

My new team currently:Mudkip(don't laugh,i gave him focus sash and it has killed many strong pokes for me,waterfall Kos grounds and infernape.,forretress,blissey,garchomp,gardevoir and infernape are my team.
i will post movesets later.
it's not bad! very good i would say! (wouldn't the "team ratting" be a better title for this thread?!
suicunejohn o elinas Wrote:My new team currently:Mudkip(don't laugh,i gave him focus sash and it has killed many strong pokes for me,waterfall Kos grounds and infernape.,forretress,blissey,garchomp,gardevoir and infernape are my team.
i will post movesets later.

Mudkip? So, do you play with Level Balance clause on?

suicunejohn o elinas

Sometimes.But i changed it now,and try a scarfados.Any ideas?

gallade@

Bold jolteon???? Why not make him jolly? Aluado is right, ninjask is a better batton passer

suicunejohn o elinas

kk i will fix it
Jolteon should be Timid, not Bold or Jolly. And if you know when to bring Jolteon in game, if you have some experience that is, it is a hundred times better than Ninjask. Because apart from Baton Passing, it can also sweep, Ninjask can't. And it doesn't have that 4x weakness to Stealth Rock as Ninjask does.

suicunejohn o elinas

Ninjask might be able to sweep,but it dies from a scratch.So,I use Jolteon as a sweeper with:
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
HP Ice
Not sure(Baton PAss,Thunder Wave,Sub?)
Maybe substitute to prevent stat changes Toungue I don´t know, but Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt and ice HP looks ok Smile
Why don't you use a an Agility Batton Passing Jolteon?
Can anybody help me out? I'm seeking 2 pokemon for my team

Gengar@Expert Belt
Timid
252SAttk/252Speed/6Hp
Energy ball
Thunderbolt
Destiny bond
Shadow ball

(it's the only one that's ready so I cannot change anything)

Salamence@choice band
Adamant
252attk/252speed/6hp
Dragon claw
Rock slide
Aerial ace or brick break (?)
Earthquake

Regice@Leftovers
Bold
252Hp/252Def/6Sdef
Thunder wave
Ice beam
Focus Blast
?????

Skarmory@(?Leftovers?)
Impish
240Hp/74Attk/196Def (?)
Roost
Spikes
Roar
Drill Peck

Except from helping me find the two pokemon, try to help wherever you see the question mark. I need your help! Also I Think I need sth that can learn haze or/and taunt.
Umbreon and Gyarados are nice for Taunt and Weezing or Vaporeon are nice for Haze, imo.
Focus Blast is too risked for Regice because of the low accuracy, isn´t? Whatever... maybe you should try Rest+Sleep Talk or Thunderbolt too.
Skarmory is better with Toxic Spikes or Stealth Rock than with Spikes, I guess.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's