Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Request a Drawing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
http://i3.tinypic.com/7wf6ik6.jpg your yanmais ready in a record time LOL! Hope you'll like it

Dark Celebi: COMING SOON
Wow, Nice Yanma Celesi, awesome
Despite the fact that it is an insect,it is really perfect!

P.s:take your time!
http://i9.tinypic.com/6pj8nly.jpg <-- I couldn't resist drawing something so AWESOME!!! Here you go Dragar Smile
ouaou!its great Celesi!thanks!
Ay!!
I want people to request stuff from me too =D

pls
Honest, you had to say that here? It's absolutely out of of topic...
O.O.. no it isnt.
people can send me drawing requests to me too here. unless it bothers you, then i'll erase both my posts and go away ^^
well, actually in that thread they actually make requests to me... but wth, I don't mind ^_^
At the topic I said that we can criticize my artworks. That can not only mean criticizing with words, but why not with making another artwork according to the requests, and then let the others compare them...
oh yay =D I wasnt wrong, you are a nice person.
I will sit here and wait for my first request lol.
^^ heh, guess that's a great idea-exception, that might make my thread more lively! But that I excacly meant, was that, we won't make requests to anyone because that might cause a problem or a confusion... If anyone wants to make an artwork here, is free to do it, but without asking rwequests for himself, but stickin' with the old ones. The point then is to compare the artworks of the same theme. Meanwhile, have fun Big Grin
Wait you mean someone requests something and then we both do it?
If you like the idea of that request, yes! I just don't want people to make requests to others because it'll cause a mixing-confusion, and not to be selfish... But, there's another solution. I can make a thread that you will make a request to the person above, or something, so everyone that posts there will be forced to make a drawing, unless he says he dont wants to etc. How about somethin like that?
And if you wish further info abou that thread let's better talk in the msn. If you want I can add you.
please do add me.
lalalallalala i want celesi to draw a mewtwo destroying toys XD .ty Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's