Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Request a Drawing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Em,sorry to request 2 times in 3 days,but...Celesi,can you draw me a dark ninetales?It would be awesome if you do.
Aluado Wrote:Thanks a lot, Celesi! Murkrow was really nice! xD

Well, CombuskenEM also wants to be requested to draw, don´t?
So, can you draw a male and a female Team Twilight members? Wink (You´ll have to use your creativity, I guess xD)

uh
what the heck are twilght members? sry for my n00bness
I thought you read my fanfic Toungue Never mind, then.
No i'm sorry lol. i'm kinda too lazy to read anyone's fanfic O.O sry again
Well, I really want this drawing Toungue So, here is the description: (Ah, btw, Team Twilight is the name os the "evil" team of my fanfic Wink)

"They were looking at the two people behind me. A guy with black paints, a cap and a T-shirt with three colors: blue, purple and red and an yellow "T". The girl with him was dressed almost the same way. Somehow, they looked like pokemon rangers."

"The roads in turn of the Silph Co. building were being blocked by some nervous people with ranger-like clothes. Their T-shirts had an yellow T... Team Twilight was blocking the path to Silph Co.? Why?"

Please, I want to see if you can draw them!!!
draw a chansey at poke center with nurse joey someone plz Big Grin
Can you draw me a dark charizard?Please?
http://i13.tinypic.com/72znnz8.jpg
weee finished a request. That is darvor's request, a chansey and nurse Joy. That chansey sucks, I never drew well that thing xDD I coloured it on Paint shop xD
Can I take requests too?I would love to !^^Well,if I can,ask me something to draw too ! Smile
Hmm... mirka, I want one Celebi drawed. I'll like it.
mirka, since you´re reading my fanfic, may you pleeeease draw a male and a female team twilight member? I requested it 10 days ago, but nobody did it... Sad
Celebi Wrote:Hmm... mirka, I want one Celebi drawed. I'll like it.

She has already created more than two celebis.Aren't they enough?
OK,Aluado,I will post them as soon as I can!Smile
uy. I'm very sorry but i'm in mid term exams and i havent been able to do them. I promise i will do them asap.
sorry sorry sorry
Dont push yourself CombuskenEM,I have already drawn them,try to relax to succed in your exams!Aluado,I will post them tommorow!Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's