Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The GS Quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(10-12-2008 02:56 AM)ExplorerAce Wrote: [ -> ]"X"="X"

By the way, did you know that if X = infinite, then X =/= X? That´s totally stupid, but infinite is not equal to infinite Toungue
First off all, thanks to everybody for your good words.

Now, here's a funny thing. Last week, Billaros and I were talking to Gkoutis (the real one, not the hero of the story). In case you don't know, Gkoutis had been our maths prof for the past two years. Anyway. We were talking about Olympiacos' (greek football team) match for the UEFA cup, and after that about Chelsea and its owner, Abramovic. Then, in an instant, he changed the discussion, asking us about maths, the derivatives of functions, complex numbers, and other stuff. My point is, he turned the discussion into one about maths. And now, look at this thread. Everybody seems to care about the math problem.

Gkoutis can really make us talk about maths. He is scary and powerful, period.
its awsome . twice as good as billaros one. and in the first chapter is the How you Doin? a refrence from F.R.I.E.N.D.S u know cos Joey does it to flert?
(16-01-2009 10:02 PM)WetPaint Wrote: [ -> ]and in the first chapter is the How you Doin? a refrence from F.R.I.E.N.D.S u know cos Joey does it to flert?

Yup, glad there are people understanding my references.
kl i love friends
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's