Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Windows Vista
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i think that most of us here have windows vista so with this thread you can post your dissatisfaction with this software or mention the positive things of it
Well, I had Vista in my laptop before the boot and the XP.

1) Windows vista tells EVERYTHING to microsoft
2) It makes your PC looks like it was bought 5 years ago because it moves sooo slowly.
Yeah, my edition ( home basic ) doesn't let me play computer games at all
Error. It doesn't let you play games which you want to activate with "illegal" ways.
And personally, I have no problem with Windows Vista, I got used to the whole system faster than I thought. Although some things have gotten quite more complicated than they were in XP, I don't care much.
Which version do you have ? ( if it's different that home basic you' re ok )
That's true, if you have cracked games it won't let you play, I had home basic too so a very good ,and free, program for vista when it tries to send information about you to the internet etc. is "COMODO | Firewall Pro".
yes i hate windows vista
And i hate Windows xpToungue.Although,i don't see the disadvantages of it.I think Vista is just more convenient.
yes but i cant play lineage in vista
Sorry,i would be lucky for that because,i don't play pc games.But anyways,i have xp and i didn't have problems so far.
All depends on the hardware. Vista will run faster on a pc with good hardware(such as Core 2 Quad and 2-3GB RAM)than it would on a pc with not so good hardware(such as Intel Pentium 3 and 256-512mb RAM). You can't ingore the fact that Vista is an OS made in 2006 and not in 2001. You don't have to look only the 'how fast a pc is', but also the 'how safe it is to use Vista and not XP'. But it all depends on what you want to do with it(like some of us play games on them while other surf the web). You can always install XP. Toungue But everyone loves Eye Candy. <3

aarondominic

Hi
There are many problem in Window Vista.
Internet Explorer locks a few times a day

Vista locks a few times a week requiring a hard reboot

Comes out of screen saver mode with the resolution settings changed.

Have Norton antivirus installed and current just use it for internet access while in hospital. Bought new while here.

Use Sprint broadband wireless
Try downloading Firefox or Opera. As for the "lock" thing, you might have to check the User accounts(Start-->click the picture on to the top), but try not to screw it. Toungue
... NEVER USE NORTON PRGRAMMS. They are even worse than Vista. D: Use something like Nod32, AVG, Spyware terminator or Kaspersky. And as fr3quency said, you should get one of these browsers.

salbernali

I agree that Windows Vista is a great operating system when it comes to safety and pop-up features, but what I disagree on is that many games and programs are not compatible with the system.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's