Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Battle Tower team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok so ive recently started playing the battle taower and i came up with, what i think, is a good team. Although the problem is that every once in a while i lose so i was hoping you guys could give me some tips.

Medicham@ Choice Scarf
-Ice Punch
-Thunder Punch
-Fire Punch
- Psycho Cut

I start with medicham b/c he is the ultamite dragon killer with Ice Punch ( no dragon has ever survived.) With his ability pure power and choice scarf he hits first and hard and with 3 elemental punches and a pshyco cut, he kills basically anything OHKO.

Electivire@ Expert Belt
-EQ
-Flamethrower
-Thunderbolt
-Cross Chop

Electivire usually comes in after Medicham dies to revenge kill with his four different types of moves, or when somebody puts out an electric. Electivire is basically a wild card that takes down a wide verity of pokemon with ease, and then survive to destroy the remainding pokemon.

Garchomp@Perism Berry
-Outrage
-Swords Dance
-Fire Fang
-EQ

Finally Garchomp is my last. He rarly ever gets the chance to battle cuz MEdicham and Electivire take out teams, but when he does hes awesome. Outrage kills basically all pokemon and since i have Perism Berry, he can do it twice in a row. He has max spped so not alot can outspeed him.

OK tell me what you think!
YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding, its really good. medichams defences arnt too great, but with that ability, it makes a fine sweeper.
Although the thread is a bit old,if the user is still here,I can only say that his team is perfect!Well the only change that could be made is Medicham for a special sweeper or a tank/annoyer.
Breloom. Adamant. poison heal. Toxic orb

Spore
seed bomb
swords dance
sky uppercut

:owns the tower tycoon completely

Tyranituar: Life orb. sand stream Adamant

crunch
stone edge
EQ
rock polish

Crobar

pluck
u turn
confuse ray
hypnosis
(04-01-2009 10:42 PM)crobar Wrote: [ -> ]Breloom. Adamant. poison heal. Toxic orb

Spore
seed bomb
swords dance
sky uppercut

:owns the tower tycoon completely

Tyranituar: Life orb. sand stream Adamant

crunch
stone edge
EQ
rock polish

Crobar

pluck
u turn
confuse ray
hypnosis

mine is breloom
seed bomb
swords dance
sky uppercut
spore
admant nature

dusknoir
ice punch
eq
thunder punch
brick break
admant nature with expert belt

salemence
fire blast
dragon claw
crunch
eq
nuetral nature
Garchomp93 Wrote:ok so ive recently started playing the battle taower and i came up with, what i think, is a good team. Although the problem is that every once in a while i lose so i was hoping you guys could give me some tips.

Medicham@ Choice Scarf
-Ice Punch
-Thunder Punch
-High Jump Kick Medicham gets STAB on this, so why Fire Punch?
-Psycho Cut

I start with medicham b/c he is the ultamite dragon killer with Ice Punch ( no dragon has ever survived.) With his ability pure power and choice scarf he hits first and hard and with 3 elemental punches and a pshyco cut, he kills basically anything OHKO.

Electivire@ Expert Belt
-EQ
-Ice Punch Electivire is better off just using Thunderbolt rather than Thunderbolt and Flamethrower
-Thunderbolt
-Cross Chop

Electivire usually comes in after Medicham dies to revenge kill with his four different types of moves, or when somebody puts out an electric. Electivire is basically a wild card that takes down a wide verity of pokemon with ease, and then survive to destroy the remainding pokemon.

Garchomp@Perism Berry
-Outrage
-Swords Dance
-Fire Fang
-EQ
Fine
Finally Garchomp is my last. He rarly ever gets the chance to battle cuz MEdicham and Electivire take out teams, but when he does hes awesome. Outrage kills basically all pokemon and since i have Perism Berry, he can do it twice in a row. He has max spped so not alot can outspeed him.
Consider a Special Sweeper!
im working on a new dusknoir. to join my team.

he is adamant

willo wisp
shadow sneak
ice punch
pain split.

Deals with tower tcyoons dragonite
(05-01-2009 02:29 PM)crobar Wrote: [ -> ]im working on a new dusknoir. to join my team.

he is adamant (DO IT IMPISH,BECAUSE IT MUST HAVE GREAT DEFENSE!!!)

willo wisp
shadow sneak
ice punch/thunderpunch
pain split.
nice
nice
go with ice punch tho
i am not fussed about having high defense beacuse any phsical wall will be willo wisped and then slowly maimed
(05-01-2009 02:29 PM)crobar Wrote: [ -> ]im working on a new dusknoir. to join my team.

he is adamant

willo wisp
shadow sneak
ice punch
pain split.

yes but he/she doent do much to tower tycoons second team does he
(19-07-2008 04:58 AM)garchomp93 Wrote: [ -> ]ok so ive recently started playing the battle taower and i came up with, what i think, is a good team. Although the problem is that every once in a while i lose so i was hoping you guys could give me some tips.

Medicham@ Choice Scarf
-Ice Punch
-Thunder Punch
-Fire Punch
- Psycho Cut

Electivire@ Expert Belt
-EQ
-Flamethrower
-Thunderbolt
-Cross Chop

Garchomp@Perism Berry
-Outrage
-Swords Dance
-Fire Fang
-EQ

what are there ev and ivs on?
Mylotic lv100 Hydro Pump Thunder earthquake and ice beam Garchob Earthquake Dragon Claw Ice beam Surf and Lapras Sheer cold ice beam brine and Hydro Pump love it
thats awful
(10-02-2009 04:05 PM)crobar Wrote: [ -> ]thats awful

And that's SPAM.Please guys,when you post,post where you should,at the right thread,and when tou should,not just to increase your post count.When you post teams or movesets,use the right format.
(19-07-2008 04:58 AM)garchomp93 Wrote: [ -> ]ok so ive recently started playing the battle taower and i came up with, what i think, is a good team. Although the problem is that every once in a while i lose so i was hoping you guys could give me some tips.

Medicham@ Choice Scarf
-Ice Punch
-Thunder Punch
-Fire Punch
- Psycho Cut

Electivire@ Expert Belt
-EQ
-Flamethrower
-Thunderbolt
-Cross Chop

Garchomp@Perism Berry
-Outrage
-Swords Dance
-Fire Fang
-EQ

Much better post and team format than:

(08-02-2009 08:11 PM)piplup234 Wrote: [ -> ]Mylotic lv100 Hydro Pump Thunder earthquake and ice beam Garchob Earthquake Dragon Claw Ice beam Surf and Lapras Sheer cold ice beam brine and Hydro Pump love it

Please,do not spam.Thank you.
Okay... Has anyone here EVER even beaten the battle tower?
my guess would be no, because no has put forth even one good team..

I have beaten the battle tower three times (100 straight wins) with this team.

BTW this is a pure power build... the only real build... and all my pokemon are adamant or modest

Garchomp (no question that he is the BEST pokemon you can use)
Choice band
Outrage
Earthquake
(the other moves dont matter!!!)
Crunch
Brick Break

Machamp (Must have no guard)
Choice Scarf
Dynamic Punch
Earthquake
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch

You can also substitute machamp out for a medicham, but is ill advised.
These are your special sweepers in order of how i use them and how effective they are

Gengar
Focus Sash (this is so critical...)
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Thundrbolt
Energy Ball

Starmie
Focus Sash or Choice Specs
Surf
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Psychic

[u]Alakazam

Focus Sash
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Focus Blast or Shock Wave

Others to consider are Heatran with Choice Specs to sub for a special sweeper, and Snorlax as a tank.

ALL POKEMON HAVE MAXXXED ATTACK OR SPECIAL ATTACK, AND MAXXXED SPEED.
Honestly i do not mean to act like a smug douche, but this is the only effective lineup that i have seen on any of these forums...
I dont see why any idiots who use berries actually use them... what failures.

As a closing statment I would love to battle anyone who opposes my build... especially any tool who uses berries Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's