Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Rotom - the way Nintendo made us laugh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We all had seen the sillouettes of some new Pokémon about a month ago. After a while, we all suspected that they would be new forms of a Pokémon or two. Not long ago, the CoroCoro magazine included a light blue colored, lightning in the section about the sillouettes making everybody suspect they are Rotom's new forms.

[Image: rot.jpg]

And now, here we are. The forms are revealed. And we wish they were still black sillouettes. Now, let's begin our analysis.

Rotom's Frost Forme - The freezin' machine!

[Image: rotomfrostforme.jpg]

This thing is Rotom's first revealed form. What is it supposed to be? Just a fridge. Unfortunately, there's no delicious food in it. Too bad. Most probably, it will be Ice-Ghost typed, with Ice-type moves in its arsenal. Also, a 3 year warranty from Bosch, the manufacturer of this forme.

Rotom's Who-knows-what-stupid-name-it-will-get Forme - Stay clean!

[Image: rotomforme2.jpg]

Here's the second revealed form, a washing machine. Remember your mother saying "Get some clean underwear before you go!" ? Now, you don't need them as you can wash the ones you are wearing with this fantastic new form! A Water-Ghost type probably, with moves like Hydro Pump, Rinse Cycle and Flood-in-your-house.

Rotom's To-get-for-summer Forme - Blow us (literally)!

[Image: rotomforme3.jpg]

Here's the third form, a fan. Well, if an air-conditioner is not the case, take your Rotom with you. If you blow on the mic of your DS, you may see the fan spinning, but this is unconfirmed yet and the only site to support it up to now is http://www.lolfake.com. A Ghost-Flying type as it seems with Air Slash obviously being the best that a fan can do apart from the simple Slash.

Rotom's Cut Forme - Devil's grin!

[Image: rotomforme4.jpg]

And the fourth form up to now, the lawn-mower. Ever wanted to cut your lawn but you were bored to? The new Rotom for does it for you using its super-powerful Cut attack! A Grass-Ghost as logic suggests but after seeing all those stuff, there no more logic here. Leaf Storm seems to be in its movepool but Razor Leaf/Leaf Blade should be its signature move. Note its fantastic smile.

Rotom's Food-machine Forme - We are hungry!

[Image: rotomforme5.jpg]

Hungry? That form is for you then. Rotom's last form, ready to make a toast whenever you like. Ideal for those nights out in the countryside when you can't get the food you like. Fire-Ghost typed, with Overheat and Burnt Bread as its main moves.

Was that all? NO! We've got some alternative forms too! So, let's get going.

Alt. Forme 1 - MW Forme

[Image: gg_microwave.png]

Alt. Forme 2 - Hair-dryer Forme

[Image: HAIR_DRYER.png]

Alt. Forme 3 - Portable DVD Forme

[Image: Portable_DVD_Player__PDV_288_.png]

So, get ready, as next week a dozen of stupid Darkrai forms may be revealed. And the week after the next, 45 new forms for Regigigas. And so on. Rotom ftw.
0ΧΑ0ΧΑΧ0Α0ΧΑ0Α0ΧΑΧ0ΑΧ0ΑΧ0ΑΧ0ΑΑ0ΧΑΧ0ΑΧΑ0
Nice one, but you forgot the most important thing....

Toilet Forme
[Image: zbeoy.png]
And the sofa forme!

[Image: Sofa_King_Evil_by_Matmar.jpg]
Huhauhauhauhauhauahuahuahaua!!!
Nintendo is definely losing its creativity...
And you forgot these awesome forms:

Cell phone form

[Image: cellphonefv4.jpg]

With this thing you have free calls to everyone,who needs Wind,Cosmote and Vodafone when you have this?

MP3 form

[Image: mp3xs9.jpg]

You just tell what song you want to hear and he plays it for you(note:handsfree not included)
LMFAO, NM2, if we had "The best thread evur Awards" this would win for sure XDDD
But hell yeah, where's the creativity? There should be a toillette as Xaralmpos said. What will you do when you're alone in the countryside etc etc.
Still great info and all blah blah.
Where is the Wii form???Toungue
aluado sorry but i have to say that in greek

MPOREI NA GELASA ME TA DIKA SOU THANO ALLA ME TOU XXL PRAGMATIKA 3EKARDISTIKA .....
I wasn't expecting such ridiculous things for sure. Who could possibly have thought of them??? After Lickylicky I thought I had seen everything from Nintendo, but...
Ηere's the toilet forme's pre evolution!!!

[Image: 2ilmz3c.jpg]
Creativity is surely lost and i can characterize the situation hilarious and funny,without a second thought.
But with a second one,this is not for laughs.xD
well I agree with all of you guys... When I saw the shades I thought they were something a trio -actually five!- of the 5th generations... But seeing a fridge, a cooker, a fan, a lawn-mower, and a washing machine(!!!) being Pkmn is too much... We may have accepted so many uglies from the latest generations (claydol, giratina, porygonZ and so on...) but ok, we are not as stupid as to train an oven!!! Definitely lack of creativity (and respect to the Pkmn fans!!!)
(04-10-2008 11:48 AM)umbreon Wrote: [ -> ]We may have accepted so many uglies from the latest generations (claydol, giratina, porygonZ and so on...) Definitely lack of creativity (and respect to the Pkmn fans!!!)

Agreed! In the begginning, we could differ pokemon from digimon ´cause pokemon are more real-like, while digimon look like children´s drawings. But nowadays, many pokemon are digimon-like... For instance, Charizard is more dragon-like than Salamence for me, Lati@s don´t look even a little like animal. And I laughed at Probopass... it looks like Mario Bros!!!
haha nice!
..and btw these pokemon forms suckToungue
I agree with you Aluado... Nosepass itself is weird, but Probopass is a hundred times weirder!!! and there some other Pkmn as well that look like other cartoon heroes... This makes me think Nintendo isn't as creative as we thought by now... And who know what will happen in later generations (if they may exist...)
I also agree about Roton. They just wanted to add something, although that the idea of a ghost haunting machines is not that bad. Those new forms are funny and it seems like they lost their creativity at Nintendo, but there were such things even in the first generation. What about Tangela (It has SHOES) or Jynx ( a black woman???) ?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's