Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Cloning in Diamond and Pearl.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Step 1:
Use Fly and go to Jubilife City. Turn left and walk 20 steps. After that, go downwards and walk 2 steps. Then, on your left, walk 11 steps and enter the building.

Step 2:
Talk to the woman who's straight ahead. She will ask you if you either want to do a global Pokemon trade over Nintendo WFC or not. Select "Trade".

Step 3:
After logging in the Global Trading Station, you should be looking at the main menu. There are 3 options:
  • Deposit Pokemon
  • Seek Pokemon
  • Exit

Select Deposit, deposit the Pokemon you want to clone and ask for a Pokemon no one would have. Eg: 100lv Caterpie, 100lv Magicarp or 100lv Ditto.

Step 4:
Once you have deposited your Pokemon, you will see a Loading Screen which says "Checking GTS's Status.....".
On the right, there is a clock which is the key to cloning your Pokemon.
You have to turn your Nintendo DS off 1 tick before the loading is complete.
The loading time completes at random times, depending on your connection and the distance between you and your Wi-Fi Modem/USB Connector, so it will not complete at the same time it did before.
Anyway, as long as you see the clock, start counting +1 whenever the clock hand reaches the top.
After 7.9-8 times, shut your Nintendo DS off.
Here's the clock:
[Image: clockgifpw7.gif]
(I tried to make it myself, but it's frustrating ><)

Step 4:
Turn your Nintendo DS on. Once you press Start, you will receive an error message "Your file has been corrupted. Previous file will be loaded". Don't worry, it's normal. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl create a backup, so no need to worry. Wink
If you see your player coming out of the room, means that your Pokemon is cloned or inside the GTS. Talk to the woman again and connect to the GTS one more time.

Step 5:
If done correctly, you should have 1 Pokemon in your Box/Party, and the
other Pokemon in the GTS. Afterwards, exit and save. If it is not cloned, try doing the Steps 1,2,3 and 4 again.

-----------Tips-----------
  • You can ask for the same Pokemon.
    • Nothing to lose.
  • Ask for 100Lv. Pokemon
    • Not everyone has a 100Lv Pokemon. Right?
  • Specify the gender.
    • This will reduce the chances of your Pokemon from being traded by 50%.
----------------------------------
Or you could ask for Pokemon that are impossible to be at a certain level, like a lvl 9 and under Infernape. Keep in mind though that the hackers can produce ANYTHING meaning lvl 100 Pokemon or Pokemon that are impossible to be found in certain specific levels.
and what happens if you DON'T have a Wi-Fi? Toungue
You cannot clone. o/ But using an AR is a different story. D:<
lol. ok, I guess no-cloning for meToungue
You could trade them to a friend that has Wi-Fi though and have them clone it for you.
(14-11-2008 08:58 PM)umbreon Wrote: [ -> ]lol. ok, I guess no-cloning for meToungue

and no cloning for me of courseBig Grin
well it's a pity. I mean in order to clone you have to buy extra products, which are very expensive. They do everything for profit. But I am not buying Wi-Fi only to clone. And I guess I am not the only one
i think that cloning in d/p it's dangerous because you may lose all your pokemon's!!!
fr3quency Wrote:Once you press Start, you will receive an error message "Your file has been corrupted. Previous file will be loaded". Don't worry, it's normal. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl create a backup, so no need to worry.
(15-11-2008 09:02 PM)cHr[1]sTozZ Wrote: [ -> ]i think that cloning in d/p it's dangerous because you may lose all your pokemon's!!!

Psit you. Here we don't write opinion essays. We all know that from cloning we can lose our lab pets. Anyways. This takes a long time although i haven't tried it

Yeah, i know it's too late to say that but i got frustrated
Is there any chance at all that you will lose everthing?
(15-11-2008 09:14 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]
fr3quency Wrote:Once you press Start, you will receive an error message "Your file has been corrupted. Previous file will be loaded". Don't worry, it's normal. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl create a backup, so no need to worry.

Exactly as fr3quency posted above, which in short means, no way
k ty and i love your sig btw
its not working..........
I actually found another method using the GTS. It's similar, but slightly different.

GameFAQ's Member Wrote:1. put something with anything attached into the GTS, make your offer ridiculous (Lv9- dialga).
2. Count the number of turns of the clock you see in the bottom-right corner it takes for your game to say "_____ will be put up for trade"
3. Take it back out. REMEMBER the exact turns and where it stopped.
4. Put it back in, and two movements before what it took last time for the pokemon to be transferred to GTS, shut it off.
5. Check the box where you chose the pokemon for trade. It should still be there, BUT there is also the clone which is 'still up for trade.'
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's