Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
^ This, totally this.

Even if he had ALL the ubers in his a team, a buizel will solo them all.

After all, a Buizel tanked a Volt Tackle from Pikachu, right ? =P
NARUTO- NEJI HYUUGA gained everything on his own unlike sasuke and naruto who were taught by sannins
BLEACH- BYAKUYA complete badass and would have beat and killed ichigo if it was not for hollow ichigo interfering in their fight.
ONE PIECE- LUFFY complete badass along with Marco
(02-11-2010 01:31 PM)Fabion Wrote: [ -> ]NARUTO- NEJI HYUUGA gained everything on his own unlike sasuke and naruto who were taught by sannins
BLEACH- BYAKUYA complete badass and would have beat and killed ichigo if it was not for hollow ichigo interfering in their fight.
ONE PIECE- LUFFY complete badass along with Marco

This is a discussion about Pokemon anime,not anime in general. Just pointing it out.

I used to watch it at Saturday-Sunday mornings on TV but unfortunately they stopped it among with the other animes and now we have s**ty shows.

I enjoyed the show a lot,but what I hate is that before each season Pikachu is powered down. At the end of each season Pikachu wipes out even ledgendarys and at the start of the next one he gets defeated by almost everything.
You can blame 4kids for all of that. I just watch the parodies on youtube. And the whole pikachu powering down thing seems to be alot like the metroid game where samus starts out with a bunch of cool stuff but then looses it all. I hate these stupid american censorship stuff, its what turned Cartoon Network into such a crappy channel. They did away with naruto just so they could make room for some crappy cartoons that only lasted a few episodes before they were taken off and replaced by a new even crappier show. They did away with all the good cartoons like Ed Edd and Eddy, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Dexter's Laboratory, and other good stuff. The only good cartoon that came out of all of that was Chowder. However the crappy CN Real stuff negated those positives and made it even worse by making the name "Cartoon Network" rather hippocritical. And yet they have not learned from their mistakes and are making even stupider shows and taking away all the good ones. And pokemon has become so retarded that we have now stopped watching it. It is so sad...
After Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and now Sinnoh, how is it that Pikachu isn't freakishly strong? It gets used in battle often enough, and experience it has must be incredible that there is not reason it shouldn't be at a very high level
SYSTEM REPORTS THAT ITS LEVEL SHOULD BE...

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(04-11-2010 12:44 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]SYSTEM REPORTS THAT ITS LEVEL SHOULD BE...

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT 9000? THERE'S NO WAY THAT CAN BE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope. It's probably at level 67 atleast by now
Heres my question how is ash still 10???? I mean after 10+ years what the heck
^
No explanation for this. It's the Pokémon anime you know, it just doesn't make any sense at all.
(03-11-2010 06:40 PM)KALAS REY Wrote: [ -> ]After Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and now Sinnoh, how is it that Pikachu isn't freakishly strong? It gets used in battle often enough, and experience it has must be incredible that there is not reason it shouldn't be at a very high level
And dont forget the four islands (i forgot what they were called) deal pikachu could just thunderbolt a onix and geodude, talking about battle with brock, to crap and he still get wiped out at the beginning of every season.
I used to, but that it kind of got stupid. The old ones (when Ash was in Kanto) were great. Now I haven't seen in episode for maybe a year.
I personally like the anime, just because it offers a different view in the Pokémon world than the games. I know that the plot is a bit silly and generally it doesn't make sense but there are some goods moments in it. I have watched all eps till the Hoenn regon and most of the B&W ones but I haven't wwatched one for months.
Watched all kanto jhoto and bw lol still not surprised that ash got noobed by a lvl 5 snivy
Well i don't see the unova episodes because i think they are a bit boring without Brock fall in love everytime he sees an nurse Joe or a police officer Jenny and team rocked do silly thing all the time events that are traditions in all other regions
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's