Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(17-02-2012 01:22 AM)Vahn Death Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Heres my question how is ash still 10???? I mean after 10+ years what the heck

well actually he is around 15-16....if you remember they do an universary for 1 year together with pikachu and every pokemon legue is about 6 month after another come out, so he is about 14-15 or 15-16...the thing is that he should be at lease 18 and he should have his pikachu owning evrything !!!
IM saying he is still 10 because at the betinning of black and whiteten year old Ash Ketchum was what i heard
Its like kagome having a new version oaids gonohrea and sifilus every time she gets back to school from inuyasha
(07-03-2012 10:06 PM)Stella77 Wrote: [ -> ]team rocked do silly thing all the time events that are traditions in all other regions

In fact, Team Rocket is are actually successfully completing some missions in the B&W eps. And the motto... Why did they have to change the original motto...?
i actually didnt knew that its says 10 year old ash....there is no logic explenation to this !!!
^ thats what i say
I think the anime would be a lot better if it was set in a darker storyline. Y'know, with a region immersed in chaos and war is splitting the cities apart. All through some kind of unknown evil.
^
But it will never be like this since it's supposed to be a kids' show. Too bad.
(11-03-2012 06:38 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]^
But it will never be like this since it's supposed to be a kids' show. Too bad.

Unfortunately, yes. However, I've heard that the manga is quite darker than the anime. Is that true?
they actually should make ash a badass trainer...you know, he should be a lot better, i mean A LOT BETTER and not lose from a starter at the fisrt episode, that way it will may atract some fans that lost their interest over time....and for gods sake MAKE HIM TALLER
^ Maybe Ash has some kind of physical disorder that prevents him from growing. lol!
^
Maybe the anime has been like since it begun and there is no way it will chage now Toungue

As for the manga, I have also heard that it's better but still I haven't read any.
they should make an episode thats says....we messed up, ash should be taller thus from the next episode he is taller and has beard Toungue
I can't fathom the idea of Ash with facial hair.
(12-03-2012 03:40 AM)GIANNIS Wrote: [ -> ]they should make an episode thats says....we messed up, ash should be taller thus from the next episode he is taller and has beard Toungue

Lol, that would be hillarious Big Grin

But still, it would be nice if they at least tried to fix a bit that whole "it makes no sense" thing.
yeap it would Toungue

ow and one question....i have heard that the one who makes pokemon died in a tsunami...is that true??? (propably not)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's