Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Scyther or Scizor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wish to make one of the two but need your opinion!

As you may know, they have the exact same sum of base stats so you can't say that Scizor is better than Scyther since it's an evolution.

They will both have those 3 moves:
  • Swords Dance
  • Silver Wind
  • Baton Pass

The 4th move will be different for each; Steel Wing for Scizor or Aerial Ace for Scyther, mainly for a nice lil STAB.

Bear in mind that Scyther is way faster than Scizor, eventhough Scizor's resistances are way better than Scyther's.

So, what do you think it should be? Scyther or Scizor?
I think Scizor is better.Even though Scizor's speed is much lower than Scyther's,its attack and defence are higher.
Well, I believe that for your team Scizor is better.Keep in mind that you have jolteon with agility so speed is not a problem.Steel wing may also raise Scizor's Defence something that is very usefull for your team.Scizor's attack and resistances are way better than scyther's ,too.
I agree with Blue. Also, scyther with lower resistances may not have the time to finish the boosts and make baton pass...
Well I would say Scyther, only if it had Reversal. Only Scizor has the staying power to use your moveset effectively.
Scizor, of course. You can use its resistance as it is a steel-type pokemon, but beware of fire-type moves.
Well Scyther is also weak to Fire as well to Rock, Flying, Electric... Scizor's only weakness is Fire!
Scizor is my favorite Pokémon!
If Speed's your type: Scyther
If Attack and Defense's and lower Speed's your type: Scizor.
Eraleas is also using a batton passer Jolteon so it has no problem with speed.I believe that for his team Scizor suits better
the only problem with scizor is that is is slower and has a tad bit worst sp. defense. is defense spelled with a s or c?
SCYTHER and SCIZOR have the same stats. The only difference between these 2 pokemon is that SCIZOR has lower speed than SCYTHER.
We know that .Eraleas' team though is a Batton Passing team so Scizor will surely have the appropriate speed passed from Jolteon.
Ash Wrote:SCYTHER and SCIZOR have the same stats. The only difference between these 2 pokemon is that SCIZOR has lower speed than SCYTHER.
scizor has lower sp. defence says nintendo. and speed is not the only difference. what about scizors defence being higher?
At pokemon.com's pokedex says that SCYTHER and SCIZOR have the same stats and the only difference between these 2 pokemon is that SCIZOR has lower speed than SCYTHER.

Have a look http://www.pokemon.com
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's