Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Mirage Island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Have anyone been to that island in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald? I haven't and don't know anyone else who have been there.
No... No matter how hard I try!

According to Arty2, it depends on the personality value of a Pokemon (do not confuse this with its nature). I have no reason to go there actually; I got the Liechi from Arty2.

Still, it would be nice to pay a visit and stroll through a bunch of Wynauts! ^_^
Nah,I've never been there...No matter how much I want to...Sad
No, I haven't been there yet although I try it almost every day...
I want to get there, but no sorry.Sad But you might wanna try *url deleted*

Arty2: I see no reason for that link to exist...
I haven't been there either... But why should I, since I have the berry?
Alcaron Wrote:I haven't been there either... But why should I, since I have the berry?
Maybe to catch a bunch of Wynauts!Big GrinToungue
But you can find Wynauts in other areas, too...
No you can't! They can be bred though...
Yes.... That's my point... Of course it would be good to visit it since you have done everything else...Wink
Something useful: Save your game at that guy (U know who), continue the next day, DO NOT SAVE, and talk to that guy, if he doesn't sees Mirage Island, turn off your system and repeat this. This also works with the lady from the lottery in Lilycove Department Store.
It is way more complicated... You have to have the Pokemon with the personality value in your team (personality value has nothing to do with nature or ID number).

That is what is taken into account, which means that you have to visit him everyday with ALL and each of your pokemon... ouch!
Or you have to take the leichi berry from Coloseum and forget the Mystery Island!
WHAT?WHO?WHERE? LIECHI.......IN.......COLOSSEUM?!?!(Runs towards Gamecube).
Don't you take it with pokecupons?Sorry if I am wrong but I remember taking all rare berries from the Colosseum...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's