Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon tcg tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so I had this idea just a moment ago.All of us that play ptcg could host a tournament on redshark(program for playing ptcg online and offline too).So Would you participate in such a tournament?Please respond asap.

If someone wants to participate and doesn't know the rules he is welcome to contact both me and Ninjomewtwo.But make sure you contact both!
oh if we get more than 6 people willing to participate the tournament will be held.It will be during Christmas holidays but I cannot tell you when percisely at the moment

Scoreboard
Ninjomewtwo: 9001
Billaros: -11
GeorgeSlayer: -62
Celesi: -0,1
Xaralampos: -a
ExplorerAce: -over9000
Darvor: ;D
George7: wtf is pkmn tcg?
Pokeman: einai *kolokythi*

Match Results (winners in red)
Ninjomewtwo vs GeorgeSlayer
GeorgeSlayer vs Xaralampos
Billaros vs Xaralampos
GeorgeSlayer vs Billaros
Ninjomewtwo vs Xaralampos
Count me in. even though i suck at ptcg
Ok. but someone else will make the deck
I am in!
Prepare to loose everyone, I suck! But whatever xD
i want to tell me about the days of the tournament (exactly if you know)....
(19-12-2008 04:20 PM)Billaros Wrote: [ -> ].It will be during Christmas holidays but I cannot tell you when percisely at the moment

Nuff quoted.
eh, what the heck. I'll give it a go. I'm in.
Like you need to ask...
The date will, most probably, be after 1/1/09. Also, if anybody needs help with the rules, decks, strategies, whatever, PM/MSN me and Billaros.
We need at least one more.I hope we get the entries until 27th dec.
Well,I am trying to learn how to play the game.I am trying to make a deck,and I just need to finsih it(I have selected the Pokemon,but I know nothing about the other cards) and then have some battles to get used to the game.Then,maybe I participate if nobody else will for the tournament to be able to be held.
More like an order to Billaros and less like a post.

Since I'll be away till the 27th, ask him about anything. Questions about the TCG, Redshark or anything else, are to be PMed to Billaros.

Billaros: Post here some links or whatever about stuff they may need. Like:

Rules
Redshark
Hamachi
etc.

We all need the same version of Redshark and Hamachi, that will be Redshark 2.31 and Hamachi 1.0.3. Download them, ask Billaros how to use them if you don't know. If you wanna see what some cards do, check Pokebeach for card scans. Blah Blah.

I want everything to be ready till I come back. Adios.
Pfff ok.Hamaichi tutorial incoming
Hamaichi group is
name:Legendary Pokemon
pass:mud-kip
I will participate,even though I am very very bad and I have had only 2 duels.(100%Loses)
who's to blame?/whistles
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's