Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Forum suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have asked b4 a name change but i didn't get...How we are supposed to gain that name change?
As long as your name change requests are scarce, you may kindly ask an administrator through a PM
there should be a 15 post requirment to edit signature for the prevention of spam links.
Yes that could work, unless they begin spamming by posting like they used to do a while back. Have thought about it but postponed it because the implementation isn't quite as easy as it sounds.
I have noticed this in other forums so i thought maybe to bring it here. make private forums for groups of people. like
Gym leaders forums
Elite Trainers forums
and the Noob forums.
These are just kinda ideas. it would be cool though.
I have seen private forums in other communities too and I can't say I like the idea. Being a half-english-half-greek site, there are already sections of the forums that some members can't understand what's being said there. Having private forums will also hide more content from members that aren't part of the "club", not a great idea imo. After all, a forum's point is to have people from around the world exchange information without being online at the same time, preventing some of them from seeing said information isn't helpful.
oh well it was only a thought. and wow just today i learned fr3 has becom a super mod 0.o. congrats ^w^.
I suggest that you implement a block-thread (for yourself) list/fuction.
I mean there are some threads that you don't like and you don't want to see the red ball or w/e each time there is a new post in that thread and that's where the block function comes handy, you just block ONLY For Yourself the thread and you won't be able to see the notifications, the other members will still be able to see the notifications (if they haven't blocked it).
That could also help ppl that don't understand greek to block all the greek sections of the forum and get notifications only for the english section.
If I remember correctly, that's scheduled to be a default component in MyBB's next installment, therefore we can only wait for it to be released in the public.
Oh i didn't know that, well thnx for the quick response.
I have some ideas:
1)Some giveaways can bring people here (eg:an EV trained flawless Pokemon or some codes for booster packs in TCGO).But of course we are talking for a raffle.
2)I prefer the website chat more than mIRC and other IRC clients,so can we add a sound function when a message is posted?
3)Maybe we can focus a little in competitive battling.Maybe a trade/battle chat would be useful.
I'm pretty sure that arty2 or some other admin can't do anything about the website chat, i don't think they built it or something and the second chat it would be pointless, we don't have many ppl in the chat so it would be dead too. (we could send ppl there from the chat we have now but they would leave after they see that it's dead)
(10-03-2013 10:30 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]I have some ideas:
1)Some giveaways can bring people here (eg:an EV trained flawless Pokemon or some codes for booster packs in TCGO).But of course we are talking for a raffle.
3)Maybe we can focus a little in competitive battling.Maybe a trade/battle chat would be useful.

Two years ago we organized a competition where members were asked to write articles and guides about competitive battling and in-game tips. The prize was actual Pokemon Games for the DS. We had very few entries and most of the competitors just copy-pasted other guides.
Giveaways have been organized in the past but again, very few were interested.
I'm not trying to blame the members. I'm just trying to tell that the members' interest in actually playing the game affects the site. In many ocassions the Administrators were interested in writing articles about competitive battling and organizing tournaments/competitions, but the response was minimal.
@BLUE Well,I don't say for actual Pokemon games (except if it's a big competition).
I mostly say for raffles for ''small'' things,like those I wrote.
(10-03-2013 10:30 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]eg:an EV trained flawless Pokemon or some codes for booster packs in TCGO

@Grim If it's not possible what I wrote for the chat,OK then.
(11-03-2013 04:36 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]@BLUE Well,I don't say for actual Pokemon games (except if it's a big competition).
I mostly say for raffles for ''small'' things,like those I wrote.

(11-03-2013 01:29 PM)BLUE Wrote: [ -> ]Giveaways have been organized in the past but again, very few were interested.
I'm not trying to blame the members. I'm just trying to tell that the members' interest in actually playing the game affects the site. In many ocassions the Administrators were interested in writing articles about competitive battling and organizing tournaments/competitions, but the response was minimal.

What do not you understand from
what he wrote; Also, since you so
much to help because you do not
you write in this forum (and not in the
wiki) a guide to the moves and
abilities?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's