Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Forum suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
@BC What did you say for the wiki?
1)I can't register to the wiki because I need Arty2 to tell me the OK.
2)Did you even go to the Wiki to see if it works?
Instead of blaming me for fake promises,you could see the whole story.If you wanted the wiki to be completed,you could help.
Sorry if I sound angry,but you sound angry too.
Also,I wanted to say that raffles for small things can be made,even with a few members.An actual Pokemon game raffle needs many people.
What don't you understand?
This is no place for arguing. If I see some interest from a few members I'll help with anything you want.
I think it's a really neat idea. I would enter such a contest. I don't think the prize should be a Pokemon game though. I think it should be like a shiny Pokemon (of the winner's choice)(or we could vote on what Pokemon would be given away), with max EV's. I have a TCG code I haven't used. I would be happy to offer it as a prize. It's only for ten additional cards. It's not much but it's a start to see if anyone else is interested. That is if the codes even work with the downloadable version of it. Do they?
All tcg online codes work if they haven't been redeemed. They don't expire or something so can use codes even from the B/W set the first released with codes for the online tcg.
Thanks! Mine hasn't been redeemed.
What do you think of the contest idea, Grim Ripper?
I don't know and basically i don't really care about the contest.

1. I think it would be a nice idea if the chatroom could be opened in a seperate window.
  2. Make chat sounds louder. I sometimes can't even hear the sound (I hope I am not the one causing the problem Toungue).
  3. Add a enable/disable button for notification sounds of every room/discussion in chat.
The chatroom can be opened in a separate window, just open a new window with the forum page or visit the chat page on the main site: http://www.legendarypokemon.net/chat
Suggestions #2 and #3 aren't really on our side of the client, it's just a service, plus one can always use a fully customizable IRC client: #thread-611.html
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's